What do you say when you spill your weed?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by new_age_hippy, Feb 19, 2007.

1. I talk to myself...It's usually something like

" fucking bollocks, man. What the hell, seriously.....damnit."

2. Dude. I would've stood there in shock ( My apologies for the double post - I overread this last time ). That really sucks =\

3. I usually go with a good elongated fuuuuuuucccckkkk while said droppage is happening, transfering quickly to a curt dammit once it sets in.

fuuuuuuuuuck.

dammit.

4. I only drop shit immediately after we talk about dropping shit, so i generally try to avoid that conversation. when I do drop shit, it's invariably "fuuuuuuuuck" or "oh god dammit"

One time when a few of my buddies were pretty new to smoking, I asked if i needed to bring my spoon, and they were like, "nah, we got a piece." Well they didn't. So i sent one of the guys to make an apple. He hollowed the bitch out too much, so he had to put foil over it. 3 times that night, someone laughed as they were pulling the apple up to their mouth, blowing the foil off and scattering weed everywhere. every time it was "oh god dammit!'' with increasing intensity every time. the third time, the wind caught the foil and turned it upside down on the bushes. a brand new bowlful was lost forever. sad times.

5. i say fuck x100

6. Pray to god don't drop that shit!

7. when pot was scarce, usually "shit" was my word of choice, but now it's more of a "whoops"

8. man... i remember the one and only time iv ever gotten my weed wet.

well, i had just made a gravity bong, but had never used one before... and my friend comes by, and we smoked a few bowls on the couch, played pool and whatnot, then he left. another friend comes by ready to smoke the 1/4 i had with me. I was high as hell, but i was soo excited to use the gravity bong.

I had everything set up, except the weed in the bowl, it was next to the gbong. I was like sooo focused on talkin to my friend i didnt realize my hands were fuckin the gbong... and i pushed down really hard and water came up and got fuckin everywhere, including on the weed, and both me and my friend, the floor, table, everything.

I laughed and then went oh shit!

9. haha the last time i smoke i put the gram that i had left in my grinder and ground it all up, needless to say i spilled the shake 3 times. the first time was just a lil bit, then the next time it was like all of the weed, then next time i didnt even remember but i remmber say MOTHER FUCKING SON OF A BITCH!
    extreamly loud, then my sister open my door and asked what happened and i said i stubbed my toe, which would have actually better then getting dog hair alllllllllllllll ver my weed it was annoying tto clean,....mlah

10. "ah Fuck.. Shit Fuckin Horse Shit Fuck Goddamn It. Motherfucker Fuck Me Man Thats Some Horseshit Ass Bull Fuck Gahagfaga!!!!!"

edit for funny story time: i was hanging with my friend from work (when this happened i just met him and found out he smokes so this was our first time smokin) and i bust out a little bowl i had in a grinder that my dad gave me before work. i wanted to smoke it right before work but i said fuck it i'll wait till after. so im grinding it it and i pick up my bong to pack it. by this time the griner is open in my lap. i pcik up the bong and the grinder starts to slip off my lap.it started and continued. the only bowl i had to my name was freshly ground up and now scattered across the floor. i have never been so pissed off at the floor. i just looked at the floor and was like "............................." than i was like "alright than.......well...............hmmm.......i guess i'll see you at work tommorrow."

11. fucking god damit, i just spilled the weed on the ground. What I usually say. God I hate that, I get really pissed when I spilled weed.

12. Man overboard! Man overboard!!

13. Ya I usually drop a "Man DOWN!"

14. Usually its "aww fuck!" or "dont worry about it, ill find it all when i run out" haha

15. no words, just tears and some light sobbing :(

16. "Fuck there's grass in the carpet!"

17. Typical bouts of cursing (Oh Shit/fuck) and if I can't find it after being dropped I usually say "To the weed Gods..." as a sort of offering in hopes of the gesture being returned in times of need.

18. haha man almost EVERY single time i have a hash session i spill like 1/2 of it. makes me sad inside.

19. when i spill a bowl that i have packed(the most usual occurance) it almost always go like this

FUCK!..........dude goddamnit

and thats it maybe with a few "this is fuckin bullshit" 's following as i pick my dank out of the carpet lol