What do you say when you spill your weed?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by new_age_hippy, Feb 19, 2007.

1. So I was smoking out of my bubbler bong and got pretty blitzed. As I was meaning to put it on the desk to get up, it hit the inside of my knee and water flew up through the pipe and up into the weed, knocking it all onto the floor. I actually looked at it and said "Oh noooooooooooo........oooooooooooo". And I didn't even realise it until like after an hour and hadn't even thought about how stupid I must have looked. What's the dumbest noise you've ever made in reaction to spilling your poor weed.

2. exacly what i said lastnight when i spilled a bowl/ bubbler water

3. oh shit... dude i spilled the weed.... ....shhhhiiiiiiiiiittttttttttt ... lets pack a bowl of ground bud:smoking:

4. "fuck you knocked over that 10 sac into my fucking cereal."

5. When I spilled my kief over my floor, I was speechless. After 10 minutes of disbelief, I heard something within me say "...aw, man."

6. It's usually one of those incomprehensible tard noises that only makes sense to someone in the throes of stark panic and disbelief, like when you try to devour a large chunk of hot food, or stub your toe

7. same thing happened to me i had enough keif to roll a blunt then just spilled it on my carpet when i was drunk first i did the "aw man" then it really set in and i was like fuuuuucccccccccckkkkkkkkk

8. i haven't dropped any bud recently, but it's usually FUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCK!

i've only dropped kief once, and there was almost nothing in there as i had just pressed a .8g block of keif the day before.

whenever i show someone my kief tray, they always put their hand out, like i'm going to hand it to them, which i never do. that is the 100% surefire way to get your shit dropped, handing it between people.

9. Well....I've actually rolled a joint before....had it all perfect and threw it behind my ear. THen I go for a walk...then I reach behind my ear to spark up the J to realize....it fell off somewhere throughout my walk :mad: My reaction that one time was a silent but hearable " Fucking lame..... " just like that...that night sucked haha. But I went home and sparked a bowl and forgot it.

10. Usually something like.. " Oh, for fuck sakes!!" As of lately, haven't spilt any of my weed in a while... *knocks on wood* :p

11. Depends...sometimes i cry, but usually I'm torqued when i spill or drop stuff so i laugh it off and let out a "Fuck".

12. i dropped a glass jar with an ounce of trainwreck in it on my friends curb in front of their house. shit spilled on the curb, the street, and the glass. it was at like 11 at night and i just said "GOD DAMNIT!" at the top of my lungs before i spent the next 30 minutes finding it all. went through every swear word in the book then

13. I had smoked the day before and had one good little nuglet left, enough to fill up my big bubbler bowl. I was smoking at home with people home so I might have been rushing to just smoke and then to chill, but I used my fingers and ground it up in the bowl. I was opening the window and turned in my swivel chair to pick up the bubbler and it tipped over and the weed went on the ground and got soaked with water. I was pissed as hell because it was snowing outside and I couldn't go anywhere to get more and it was the last that I had. I picked up a good amount of the dry weed that feel and blazed that but it was nothing like a big fat fully packed bowl. I think I said "AHHH NAHHH FUUUU GOD DAMNIT!"

14. If it's just weed I usually dont care, but if its kief or grinded weed then im like SHHHHHHHHIT

15. my initial reaction.... "FUCK" .. shortly followed by... "fuck it il smoke it later" ( when i do my weekly search of the floor, lol its adds to the mystery bowl of death at the end of every week lol

16. reading one of the posts reminded me of this one time...

in my very early days of smoking, i was rolling a joint, with the last of our weed. i had it all broken up and in the paper, i just had to roll it.

well someone knocked on the window and wanted to get in, it's a 2 door mustang. so i open the door, and step out with the joint on a book, the wind just took that whole thing. i was in disbelief.

17. If its attainable. ill be like, damn it. . .and then pick up what i can. . .if i cant get it. . . them im like FUUUUCK

100th post.

18. My friend had brought over his last gram of juicy fruit that he had picked up while in Miami and we had almost all of it in 1 bowl (saved enough for a small bowl that was 2 hits each) and as he went to pick up the bong (a blue dot) he knocked it over and it shattered. Glass, water, and juicy went everywhere. He didnt say anything except FUCK as it hit the floor, and all I could manage was "my bong, my bong omg the juicy" then we took the little bit we had left and put it in the back up bong and ripped it.

Another time that is alomst as bad and is my fault was when i had a 3.0 gram blunt behind my ear and i was taking a piss and the blunt fell into the toilet. That time i just said a few f bombs and cussed at myself. Then i went into my room and rolled another cause i just picked up a 1/2 O of northern lights. (blunt in toilet was fire but nothing to amazing)

19. Only time I've dropped weed was when someone was passing me a nug so, it wasn't fully my fault. I just said fuck.... Then picked it off the ground. It was a bit muddy.