Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What do YOU say when people ask you if you are high?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by blkhkhockey, Jun 15, 2011.

1. You know those people you hang with(not the stoner ones) ask you if you are high, almost in disgust.

Do you tell them straight up, lie, or come back with a smartass response?

Just curious to see! :smoke:

Personally, I either wouldn't tell them the truth, but not neccessarily lie to them or tell them straight up if I was actually high.

EDIT: Son of a bitch I forgot to order my tasty McDoubles plain.

2. If I'm high, I tell them I'm high, if not, well then I say I'm not high. I'm not very discrete about my weed smoking, because I don't really care who knows it.

3. I'm high bro.

4. #4 JetxLife86, Jun 15, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 15, 2011
    I used to be kinda anti-social and have quiet/'stuck' moments when i am under the influence so it was more obvious to people.

Nowadays..i have more of a sense of humor when i'm lit and like to joke around a lot. I am more socialable at social events and it seems my tolerance has grown with me.

5. I hate it when people ask me if I'm high. I think that one's response to this question is indicative of whether or not they are high. I've realized that myself, I answer differently when I'm high and when I'm not. And I mean, this is people who know me well enough to be able to tell if I'm answering a question like that differently.

My friend in a class will sometimes say to me "hey your eyes are red". When I'm actually high, I'll be quick to reply "I'm not high, it's because of allergies" or make up some bullshit excuse. but when I'm not high, I'll genuinly answer with confidence "no they're not" and if they keep persisting they are, I actually do get allergies at this time of the year so that is a valid excuse for me. or maybe I just overthink this.

6. Are you high"No............................yeaaaaaaa" haha

7. anytime someone that is in authority asks if i am high i tell them i just put in some contacts that cause my eyes to get really red. keep your composure while u say that and they won't ask again

8. i use the contacts excuse all the time if its someone important

otherwise i just stare them down and start laughing to their face for such a stupid question

OF COURSE I AM MO FUCKA :smoking:

i just realized this is my 420th post!!!!!! i need to celebrate, i also dont think i can post anymore just so i can keep my post at 420 :)

9. people who smoke or who know me well can tell when I'm high... cause I start talking all slow and my eyes get low.. so the conversation usually goes like this:

Friend:"are you high?"
    Me: I stare at them for a second.......... "yeaa man" or "hell yeaa" orr "do you even have to ask?" Or "you already know"

I try not to be burnt and I think I'm not but like 2 weeks ago I was down at the beach and a complete stranger called me on my shit ... this our conversation.

Stranger: (holding a cigarette) "hey do you have a lighter? I know you do"
    Me: "how do you know I have a lighter"
    Stranger: "cause I know you smoke weed so I know you have a lighter"
    Me: "whattt? Why do you think I smoke weed?" (I really don't look like I would)
    Stranger: "hahaha cause you're high right now!"
    Me: "hahaha alright yea I smoke and I do have a lighter.. why do you think I'm high?"
    Stranger: "hahahaha cause you look fuckin blown"
    I stare at him for a second thinking wheather or not I should admit to it...
    Me: "hahahaha yeaa I am hahahaha"

10. i may accidentally give them a "stoner look"

its never how you act that gives it away,

its what you say

and what I say is pretty straight forward "yes, im high."
    but if necessary i will try to avoid giving a direct answer (to avoid lying). "its been a long day"

11. I have no shame in smoking cannabis.
    With the exception of my insanely overprotective mother, I will tell just about anyone the truth.

12. depends.if its my mom,I say no and then she gets me to admit to it anyway.
    if its my buddys I'll be like no.......yes!!!!!
    if they arent my buddys they wont be able to tell cuz I sound high all the time to them anyway.

13. Sober: "Naw"
    "No, bad allergies today."

High:
    -care: "Naw, these allergies are killin me today"
    -don't care: "nnnnaaaaawwwwww....."

14. usually just stare blankly then say hell yeah!

15. I usually mumble a few words an smell like kush an look high always so people don't really ask me anymore they already know what's up.

16. People almost never ask me if I'm high, because usually if I'm high and around other people, those people are smoking with me. The rest of the time I smoke by myself, so there's nobody to ask me.

17. #17 Sativa4Life, Jun 15, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Exactly. And if I thought someone would look down on me for smoking pot I probably wouldn't be their friend in the first place

18. There comes a time when i'm burning with people and it's damn obvious everyone is blown and i'll just be like "Guys i think this weed is garbage i'm not even high..." My friends just laugh their asses off. :p

19. There come a time whn I'm chillin token a blunt wit my boy an it's obvious were both high an I just look at him an say "dude I'm fucking ripped!" an he replies not with words just a very high look an nods... Lol

20. when im high i just laugh. i dont give a damn if they think im high or not lol