Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What do you say to people who say marijuana will kill you, kills brain cells, will ruin your life, its a gateway drug ect..

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Sahid, Jan 23, 2014.

1. NOT ON THIS PLANET, NOPE

2. Not a thing.

Cant waste time trying to unpropagandize people.

Someone says the skies purple and I just keep on walkin. :smoke:

3. It is important, because due to those lies, it does become potentially dangerous, and in some cases deadly. I would recommend anyone in an "illegal" zone to grow their own for personal use. Or get it from a legal zone. Because really there is no one to test our herbs for contamination. Im in new york, and 1/3 of our weed is moldy. Ans beleive me, there are very few peaceful drug dealers here. Weed dealers prob sell other stuff here too. Remember we new Yorkers could go to jail for life for possession of over 4 ounces less than 50 years ago.

4. #64 foxforcefive, Feb 25, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 25, 2015
    I tell them that the world's leading chemists, pharmacologists, forensic scientists, psychiatrists, epidemiologists, sociologists, researchers - and I - think they're retarded.