what do you regret most from your past?

Discussion in 'General' started by nastynaven, Mar 27, 2015.

1. i would have gotten gooder grades in high school.

and smoked less weed.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YdAPSxx6Yl8

2. #2 Deleted member 281310, Mar 27, 2015
    Last edited: Mar 27, 2015
    no regrets.. as hard as that is to say because a lot of things from my past are tremendously affecting me now.

3. I laughed when I read the title of this thread. That should sort of give you a ballpark estimate of the amount of regret I carry, or don't carry, it might not even be there-, it's all subjective really, whose to say I did'nt have a great goddamn fucking adolescence and early adulthood.

4. I regret watching this video.

5. i didn't even watch the video the first time around. that shit was funny.

6. Not accepting a scholarship to play college water polo.

Fuck, that was a stupid move.

7. One of my biggest ones is tattooing myself, though it makes for a funny story [​IMG]

8. not fuckin' more bitches in high school....the ones i think back on and am like "damn i totally could have smashed that"

hey at least its not a face tattoo.

10. not realizing my full potential earlier

11. Oh dude, I know what you're saying. I have a couple tattoos that are total shite :laughing:

Not to be melodramatic, but there's plenty. Not saying my life is terrible and I have nothing but regrets or anything, but yeah, hindsight is 20/20 and there are definitely things I'd do differently if I could go back now. Dumb shit I did as a kid, work, parenting, etc. Most aren't huge, but I can look back and see places where I went wrong.

It's cliche, but I regret picking up smoking and dipping habits so young. Abusing harder drugs as well. And being an asshole to people. And getting married to a person I didn't know well enough, and ending up divorced (wasn't an expensive one, thankfully :p).

12. yeah you never really realize how easy younger girls are till its too late. then you realize younger chicks LOVE older guys with money and you wish you studied something that makes bank instead of following your dream to be a rockstar who only knows 1 arpeggio scale on guitar and its the same one you learned in 8th grade. 

THEN you realize older woman LOVE younger guys but its too late. but then...you build a time machine. 

13. Everything that led to me having a criminal record. 

14. i've been banging younger girls i meet on the internet lately. i don't spend a dime on them. might have to share a couple shots or a couple bowls on weed but whatever. i think they're just impressed i live by myself lol

i need to find a rich older woman. older women seem to be the only ones who actually talk to me in person lol usually they tell me to smile because I'm handsome or some shit. i'ma tell the next one to make me smile haha

15. Being such a douchebag in high school. I thought I was better than everyone else, thought that everyone else was pussy ass nerds. Bullied kids (only ones I thought could take it..thought at least). Oh and I would say some FUCKED UP things to girls, things you shouldn't say to girls (I remember I told this one girl, who was fine a'f, but a big ol bitch, that the "natural look wasn't her" and if she wore makeup it would take her from "a 6 to an 8"). I mean it wasn't as bad as it sounds, because I had been known for being this way since middle school so everyone was kind of desensitized to it and most people found it really funny, but still, I feel bad about it.

Also, picking up cigarette smoking, weed smoking (so early at least, I'm glad I smoke, I just wish I would've waited a few years befores starting), and letting myself become an alcoholic when I was like 17.

Other than all that, I'm pretty regret free, I've made some good moves in life.

don't worry EVERYONE was a douchebag in high school.

17. The fuck are you talking about

18. on mobile so can't multiquoute but include the "everyone was a douchebag in highschool" quote in this.

What ARE you talking about, I was a cool motherfucker in high school. Loved by 99.9% of people (admin and teachers included), constant parties, any girl I wanted. Part of me wants that back.