What do you put your Bud in?

Discussion in 'General' started by Pass It Here, Jan 9, 2008.

1. I put my baby in either pill containers or these air tight colored tubes you get from the MM clinics out here they even have cool little stickers of what types you get. I usually keep it in the fridge.... I heard plastic bags can ruin the quality if left in for a considerable amount of time.

2. Gerber jars or film canisters.

Gotta get myself a few GonG jars though...

3. I have have a huge glass jar that holds all my tasty nugs. :hello:

4. Just good ole American orange pill canisters..
    Need to get me a couple RooR jars since all I smoke now is chronic..

5. Plastic bag, which is in turn stored in a cardboard box. It never stays there long enough to lose quality :D

7. Pill Cani's :D

8. Altoids tin. :)

9. I always put em in my bowl. :cool::p

10. I have a stash jar, a space case aluminum stash round thing, and I use these Green Keeper smell proof foil lined bags alot too.

11. Same, my jar smells ridiculously strong of fruity goodness.

12. Got a four pack of glass jars with rubber seals form the kitchen store.

13. A round altoids container.

14. Inside little zip baggies with all the air sucked out put inside orange pill bottles. :smoke:

15. I recently started using a half pint jar (from another hobby of mine haha..) They are canning jars so they cure my stash while I chief off it.

16. i keep my bud in my harmonica case and in one of my computer speakers

17. pill containers, also I just think it looks cooler through the orange plastic

18. keeping them in jars,containers, anything of that nature enables you to get a better appreciation for the smells of different kinds of buds...Prime example is the pine forest smell of Kush.....Another particular smell is sour diesel to name a few..