???????what Do You Pro Growers Think Of This ??????

Discussion in 'Indoor Marijuana Growing' started by ras1975, Jul 28, 2003.

1. YO GUYS

CHECK OUT MY NORTHERN LIGHHT SPECIAL...IT'S 1 PLANT IN A POT UNDER A 250HPS......SHES 30 DAYS OLD IN FLOWERING TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SHES GOT 10 BUDS WITH WHITE HAIRS AS I TYPE

PLEASE CHECK I MAN PICTURE!!!!

DO YOU GUYS RECKON IN THER NEXT 30 DAYS SHE BE A BIG FAT MOTHER FUCKER!!???

RASPECT

RAS1975

Attached Files:

2. Hard to tell from the picture m8, looks big, but cant tell quality, get a better picture :)

3. how far is ur light from the top of ur plant? northen lights tends to b a lot more stocky than wot it looks like yours is in that pic.

mayb its just the pic or mayb its cus its at that stage after streching when the days shorten and b4 it starts to bud up well. mayb its just me lol. but with just a 250w then distance from the plant top is v v important.

any chance of a pic of the whole plant pot and light as u have it normaly plz.

4. DITTO^^^^^ iwas about to ask the same thing, i'd have a 250 hps approx 8-10" away from the top of the plant.......Peace out......Sid

5. Hard to tell from that pic but it looks very leggy to me strecting for light ide say

6. yo ma its ganja man 1975 my bitch has has 30 days on 11 on 13off no i'm putting her on 12 12 wot you reckon, i'll give her 30 more days a dat and i'm loooking to BLOODCLART smoke!!!!!!!!!!!!!

raspect

ganjaman1975

7. i say old chap, mut respek 2u2.
    60days on flowerin light shud see it finished. as2 weather ur bitch will b fat or not it depends on wot the NL was crossed with to make it a "special". does its momma have a big fat ass and does any1 know who the farther is?

pure NL wud b finished in under 60days, cross it with some kind of haze and it takes a bit longer. the NL5xBigBud that i not long grew finished in 8weeks and was v heavy.

BTW id get that blood clot seen to, if it moves to the brain it cud do some real damage.

Grasscity Deals Near You