Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

what do you prefer?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by mikey77, Oct 10, 2010.

1. would you rather keep a buzz going all day spreadin your sessions out? Or smoking a larger quantity at once and get blown

2. drwn out over the day, but usually i have shit to do during the day so i just get baked at night.

3. Same here I like to be sober during the day when I have things to do like school, homework, and etc so I just get blazed at night a few hours before bed.

4. lately ive been doing a combination of what youre talking about.. just smoking a few times throughout the day but getting really baked each time. i gotta stop otherwise my tolerance is gona go through the roof

5. All day, every day, as much as i can burn until my god damn lighter dies... its like every other night ill set up and then it wont light and ill be all.:confused:...:eek:...:(..:mad: in that exact order and ill get matches lol.

6. Getting slightly high in the afternoon for my daily chores is how it's done; then getting baked as a cake at night.