Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What do you prefer to smoke and why?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by MaryJane4 2 0, Aug 16, 2010.

1. What would you prefer to smoke, why and how much is a regular pick up? :smoke:

2. i smoke beasters, i would prefer dank but i dont have a good enough connect, pickup is usually a quarter every two weeks or so :)

happy toking :bongin:

3. I mean, I think I can speak for everyone here in saying that everyone would love to smoke just dank, but sometimes that isn't an option. I usually smoke meds or beasters, but I don't get the choice to pick which kinda "grade" of weed a i smoke. It's only if i want Dank that i have the choice. When my dealers drops off, i know it's going to range from high-meds to beast.

Oh and it's usually an 8th once or twice a week.

I'm still pretty new to this, so whatever it's dropped off, I smoke. Thankfully it's just never schwag.

4. I would obviously prefer dank but I smoke beasters. Good price, and I have low tolerance so the shit gets me fuuuucked.

5. Dankity dank muchacho! :cool:

6. I'd prefer to smoke dank, but it seems to be very rare round here and I normally get mids or beasters. Going off to amsterdam in a month's time. Hell yea.

7. oatibix, where do you live in the uk buddy?

8. Good quality, cause a childhood friend moves 2 Ounces a week of sum really dark, hairy, stinky, indoor grown shit he gets from a few hundred km away. Hes been smoking years and he reckons its the best weed hes had hands down. One bowl even gets him pretty blazed :smoke:

9. The best I can get, quality weed means quality high.

10. I prefer to smoke dank, but I get beasters just cause they're cheaper.

11. If the price is right, dank all the way.

12. ill smoke the best i can get my hands on

13. Definitely dank, it's just the perfect quality high.

14. Id prefer to smoke dank...but all i get round here is beasters, soon be growing my own though :)

15. ^ this.

16. I think I get a tier between dank and beasters, I don't really care because it gets me high. And its usually between 50-60 an eighth.

17. Like everyone else, dank when I can, beasters/headies other times when I can't. Mids when it's my last option. Other than that, I wouldn't go lower.

18. I only pay for the high quality stuff, but if I'm at a party or with friends and they only have mids, then I'll smoke that. But anything below mids, I don't touch. :p

19. I only smoke dank. I prefer to pick up a 1/4lb and smoke on it for a few to six months..

20. well in my situation here in so cal, there's only dank!