Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What do you prefer? Quality vs Quantity

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by The Golden Spiral, Dec 13, 2012.

1. Quality vs Quantity. I know this has been asked plenty of times. But i just want to proove to my friend how in our case is quantity better.
    I know. Everybody loves quality. If i could that'd be all i smoke. But for economical reasons i believe quantiy is better.
    Here's the situation: Around here you get 2 gs of dank for what you can get half O of mids(the mids quality depends on the dealer, mine's mids are high mids). And i'm saying, i'd like the 2gs better, but that can make 2-3 joints. but with half O you can make 15-20+ joints. (i'm talking about j unities. but i mostly like bowls) and 15-20+ j's will get me way higher than 3 js of dank would.
    So mathmatically speaking if you don't mind smoking mids it's better.
    What is the situation around you? What do you like better? Why?

2. Depends on the numbers

3. yeah man. that's what i was talking about. Around here you get 2g's of dank for the same amount of money you'd get half O of mids.
    How is that around you?

4. That's crazy, I'd definitely get the mids.

I'm in the UK where we don't get as much dank (other than in bigger cities). 2gs of dank here would only really be about 4g of mids.

5. DAMN. whats dem prices?

also i only smoke dank.... would be a waste because mids dont get me high

6. Quality everytime i like to enjoy it. Mids taste like shit in my experience

7. My tolerance is kind of low at the moment because I have been able to smoke very much the last few months until just recently so I would definitely prefer quantity. The only problem is the only bud i can find is dank and no mids.

8. Eh. Quality for me. The high is better, I don't have to use a lot if I don't want to, it tastes better.
    Also its always nice to know that you have a great connection for some high class ganja.

9. for me i would pick quality but were i am i get dank for 10 a gram if i got a half ounce of mids for 20 id just pull another 20 out and buy the dank also

10. around here dank is 16 bucks a g. and half a zip of mids is 35. not being cheap or anything just that that's what i can use on weed right now. You know weed isn't the only thing in life.
    of course i love dank.who doesn't? but i think the deal of mids is better.
    And i don't always only buy mids. I certainly constantly buy dank too. So don't judge :smoke:

11. Quality. I vaporize all the time, so I can afford to splurge a bit.

12. #12 Soxfantony773, Dec 13, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 13, 2012
    Quality all day. when i was a youngster it was regs all day, until i found that sweet sweet dank. i never looked back. but in your case id throw down with my boys and get both. smoke some jays of that schwag followed by bowls of dank. you dont buy 8ths of dank? whoever you buy from should be cutting you a deal on the 8th

13. Quantity, i love smoking and the taste. If its an all day thing i perfer to smoke all day. However if im limited in my toking time i perfer quality.

14. Quality forsure. My tolerance is fairly high and mids really dont do much for me

15. Around me, the prices even them selves out. I can get a gram of good for the same price as a dub of the mids. I usually conserve better with less, so I go with the dank. It also tastes better and, this might just be me, I don't know, tends to give me a better high. Maybe it's just a placebo thing though?

16. #16 Soxfantony773, Dec 13, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 13, 2012
    lol most definitely not placebo

17. I like mids for just chilling, playing halo with my bro and shit, but if I wanna get completely blazed ill go quality k

18. Quantity, I can get an ounce of mids (great mids around my area, they don't smell or taste like shit) 200 dollars cheaper than an ounce of dank. I mean with the amount of money it cost to get dank you can get a mid ounce to yourself and another ounce to sell for higher than you got it. Only time I go with quality is if I'm smoking a bong, mids doesn't taste right in a bong.

19. well i enjoy everything about mary, i consider it a hobby almost. Smoking all the different strains each with unique characteristics to their highs is so fun to me. The variety of smells, tastes is amazing and finding better dank then before is always fun. mids to me just eliminates that fun i get with dank and just makes for a boring uninteresting high, imo.

20. #20 The Golden Spiral, Dec 14, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 14, 2012
    I almost bought mids today. but said. fuck it. and got an 8 of pretty bomb dank. i'll just last it till christmas until i treat my self big :smoke:
    what are you smoking right now? quality or quantity?