Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

what do you perfer?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by smoke em out, Dec 15, 2011.

1. Do you use glass screens for your glass bowl? I was thinking about buying one but wasn't sure if it would be worth it when I could just plug the hole with a nug or stem. And are there any other things to use for a screen instead of going out and buying them?

2. Glass screen as in a bead? I used a bead but it was hard to get the ash out because the bead was reeeaaallly hot.. I usually just keep a larger sized nug then the rest of the bowl at the bottom. You don't want to use a stem, just ruins the flavor and high.

3. dont be so cheap there like $1

4. Yea, everytime I'm in the shop portion they are always advertised just wondering if they were worth the pick up or not.

5. Glass screens are only necessary if your piece has a big hole or your bud is finely ground, otherwise a nug plug will work just fine :) but, that being said a screen will significantly reduce scooby snacks. They're only like $30 cents.

6. I know they're cheap but, I don't have any headshops in my immediate vicinity and ordering offline is a hassle and wouldn't be worth it for 1 dollar beads.

7. Glass is good, lasts too. Just get one, personally I'd never use a stem but a nug yeah, but then you can still get the ash chasing that elusive last hit.

8. Glass screens are only necessary if your piece has a big hole or your bud is finely ground, otherwise a nug plug will work just fine :) but, that being said a screen will significantly reduce scooby snacks. They're only like $30 cents.

9. If you need a screen but you don't have a LHS to buy glass ones from, try using a tiny pebble. I used one in my old GonG Trident and it worked great...That is until someone didn't know there was a screen in there and they dumped it with the rest of the ash. Luckily, it took all of about 3 seconds to find a new one :D

10. ^that is a great idea. I'll be trying that next time I light up thanks man

11. Glad I could help. Just be sure to wash off the pebble with some hot water and then :bongin::bongin::bongin: