what do you perfer

Discussion in 'General' started by big sofa, Oct 23, 2012.

1. #1 big sofa, Oct 23, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 23, 2012
    would u rather have a rocker or straight weed

i have had both and personaly rockers are gross so i like straight weed better

(for those of u that don't know what a rocker is, its half weed half tobacco)

2. Without knowing what a rocker is, straight weed.

I'm guessing its a tobacco/weed joint but I could be wrong

3. a rocker, its half tobacco half weed

4. Both good, I smoke spiffs more I like the high better

5. I prefer just weed. Why mix in a more dangerous drug, right?

6. I'm from the UK so I mix, but I don't do 50/50, I do about 80/20=weed/tobacco

7. rocker must be what some isolated kids started calling spliffs...(been called spliffs for a few decades...)

tobacco kills, don't use it.

8. I'll mix with hookah tobacco but that's about it

9. a spliff?
    and fuck tobacco

10. I pretty much only smoke spiffs but I'm a dirty smoker so.. I did buy a pipe recently but as said above, I prefer the slow, relaxing high of a spliff.

11. I usually put in about pinch worth of tobacco from the top of the cigarette and use that as tip. I find doing this you still get the weed taste but the tobacco also helps in making the joint more even and distributed considering the tobacco acts as little springs that help push the weed outwards which make a much more enjoyable joint. Well in my experience, that's what tobacco has done for me when I put it in joints. Doing this would also help people quitting smoking, put as much as you feel is necessary to curb the nic' withdrawals.

12. When I used to smoke a lot of medical marijuana, I would never want to mix that yummy dank with nasty tobacco. I love the taste and smell of weed and tobacco would just ruin that shit.

Sent from my Galaxy S3 using GC Forum

13. Also for people who do not smoke regularily. The head rush from nicotine would accompany your high nicely. I miss those head rushes lol.

14. spliffs are joints, a rocker is just bong tokes

15. i love plugging the bottom of the slide with a pinch of tobacco, i forget what i used to call it, it wasn't rocker, i think it started with a p... but who the fuck knows

16. there it is. right on cue.

17. [quote name='"big sofa"']

spliffs are joints, a rocker is just bong tokes[/quote]

Fuck that then.
    Fuck both haha. Weed all day