Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What do you perfer to smoke out of?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by white_widow4eve, Mar 3, 2009.

1. I myself like bongs just straight up classic bongs with a carb.Also what tends to get you high bongs blunts joints hookahs bublers?

2. i like my manifest glassworks straight tube thats diffuesed and has icepinch

3. My all time favorite thing to smoke out of is my big glass steamroller, it gets me torn up:hello:

4. blunts for sure. give me a soothing, relaxing high that lasts for hours.

bongs are close second tho. nothing gets me higher then a bong... it just blows me away but it only peaks for like 30-45 minutes

5. I love smoking blunts. Usually my night consists of many and then some bowl hits and im set.

Bongs are always amazing though and vapes I've only used a couple times but didn't enjoy it too much, maybe I was too stoned before hand..

6. Cig one hitter, controls the amount I use more, stays out between hits, full flavor, and it's the very first thing I smoked on. +Preference for nostalgia. :hello:

7. I'd say my good ol' Zen papers :smoking:

8. I think the way I smoke the most would be just using my awesome glass spoon.

Other then that I enjoy my blunts and my joints.. I do believe in conservation so the blunts aren't an everyday thing.. I'm not made of money!

9. I just love my ROOR man.

10. a spoon for everyday useage

11. bowls get too boring....i just use a 20 inch bong piece...save alot and get torn up..occasional spliff

12. #12 Affini7y, Mar 3, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 3, 2009
    those are really nice, i like how you get a lot of kief sometimes and it's a crazy uplifting high. oh yeah, and i have a hard time deciding between a blunt, blunt wrap, or joint, then bongs or a vap.

13. Glass spoon.

14. dutch master master collection palma.... nothing better than a dutchie

15. If I knew where the Traveling Love Machine was, I'd go take a picture and show you guys.
    Don't worry guys, I'll edit this with a picture.

It's a nice glass pipe. Looks like a human heart, although some people have said it looks like a jellyfish.

16. i prefer any kind of water pipe, but i'm always down for a blunt sesh

17. got to chill and blaze that blunt. dutchies or games work for me

18. Bongs are nice, but there is just something about a blunt that you cant beat

Wooden pipes are probably my second favorite, i think they are underrated and undersmoked...

19. it depends.
    If I am chillin with some friends and we just want to get high as hell I want to smoke from a bong.
    But if I am with friends and we just want to listen to music and talk I like a joint and we can all have fun doing smoke tricks and shit...

I also love smoking out of really complex pipes.

20. 1. My spoon. Best taste, which is why they use glass spoons for cannabis competitions.
    2. Bong or Vape. Healthier and they do get you really baked. The vape is the most efficient too.
    3. Joints. I love a good joint once in awhile, especially laced with hash oil and/or sprinkled with kief.