Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What do you pay for your herb?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by BurntFingers, Feb 6, 2011.

1. This thread may or may not be against the ToS, I'm not sure becausse i didn't see it in the FaQ, but anyway. i was just wondering what people pay for it across the nations/international borders. And if you say how much in euros can you try to convert that for people who arent sure of what euros are equal to in the US. Anyway, on with the subject, if it doesn't get removed that is. Is this

How much do you pay for the following, and what do you get in terms of grams?

Dine: .5-1 for 10

Dub(20sack2sacketc): .5 - 1.5(2 on occasion) for 20

1/8(tripplesack, tsack, fatsack) 1.5 - 2.5(3 on occasion) for 60~70

1/4(qt, quart, fatboy,) 4 - 6(7 if you're lucky) for 90 ~110

Half(Half zip), 8 ~ 13) 200 ~ 220

1(zip, ohzee, outs) 20 ~ 24 for 400 ~ 450.

So, if you have had something similiar or different, please post and lets see who pays more for their herb and who pays less. I'm on the north eastern part of america.

2. I usually pay $10 a gram for some dank bud (not the best, but pretty dank anyways)

3. Hmm. I get what you mean, i always get some form of kush, so its not like its a bad spend, but it seems over priced up here, for home grown bud.

4. #5 roma, Feb 6, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 6, 2011
    Oh yeah, I'm sure you've seen a lot of these threads throughout your 56-post history.

5. i pay 20 bucks for 3 grams:bongin::bongin: i get hooked up fat though

6. yeah, I have something like that going now, but before I was getting ripped pretty hard it seems.

7. 20 a gram for dank 10 a gram for high mids

8. It seems like the colder climates, and the more northern states have it more expensive than the warmer climates.

9. lolwut? No. not at all. I get weed cheaper then most MMJ patients in Cali. I live in Washington. Climate has nothing to do with it brah.

10. Then you are either a patient yourself, or have one hell of a generous dealer.

11. mids: $10/gram $30/eighth $50/quarter $80/half $120/oz

chron: $20-25/gram $60-80/eighth $120-140/quarter

...it sucks

12. Neither. Its just the prices up here. 10 dollars a gram and theres nothing but dank. I've smoked mids maybe twice in my life. I dont even know where to get mids man.

13. I don't really buy dimes, probably $5.
    For a dub (1.5g's) $20 for chronic.
    An eighth (3.5g's) $50 for chronic.
    Quarter (7g's) $100-$120 for chronic.
    Half o (14g's) $150-$170 for chronic.

Don't wanna buy more than that at one time, then it becomes federal shit. Not like I'm gonna spend $150 for a half o and smoke it all in a night (I could do that though lol):smoke:.

14. I hear you on that, I only bought an ounce once, and I was kinda sketched out by it, so I ended up sellin a 1/4 so I wouldnt have to worry about that. I wish RI had better pricing, instead of retarded high prices from people who arent even growers.

15. brick 20-40, but sometimes it is decent.. dank I was paying 30-60, but lost that connection so now I'm at 60-120.. Only doing that two or three times though because I've got some dank on the way for free:hello::smoke:

16. I love my current connect, cause he's a grower and hooks me up on qts and shit, and I usually get mad bomb shit too. Nothin' but haze and kushh

17. lol
    your getting robbed
    its not an 1/8 unless its 3.5
    u cant change the metric system

18. I just started, but from what my friends say, its about $10 for 1g of dro, and fire is about $15-20 per g.

19. I was getting ripped, I get more than what I pay for now, usually by a g or two depending on how much excess my grower has.