Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What do YOU pay for weed?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by mauiwowietoker, Sep 26, 2012.

1. hey i pay about 600 per 4 month run so whatever i crop thats what i get.....could be a quarter pound up to 4 pounds depends on how i grow. legal medical cannabis patient in USA

2. Just bought 5gs for 65$ dank af too

Remember me? The one you stole your idea from.

3. I know you posted this like 2 years ago but thats a huge rip off if its 10 a g why would anyone pay 45$ for 3.5gs? Thats more money per g

Remember me? The one you stole your idea from.

4. I get double

5. I pay for my drugs with hugs

6. $250 / 28grams of HIGH QUALITY colorado nug.

7. 200 a "zip" for 8/10. Toronto

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

8. Two years ago I was paying $400.00 an ounce from a connect. Highway robbery !! In all fairness though, he would get me some of the best smoke around...White Widow, Purple Kush...etc.. Still, it was a lot of money for someone on a fixed income like myself. As one gets older, it gets harder and harder to find good, trustworthy connects. It is for this reason that I hope every day that RI makes recreational use legal.
    Come on RI...make my dream a reality !!

9. We don't gotta know the fuckin strain name to tell it's dank weed. Wtf are you saying

10. 55 for an 8th 280 for oz

11. In south London it's like 10 for 1-1/2 gram, varies between dealer

-Fuck what the world thinks

12. 200 pesos for a half oz of purple

13. I traded my soul for unlimited marijuanas

14. $6 a g for this quality, a little more for medical quality.

[​IMG]

15. [SUB]$10 a gram[/SUB]
    [SUB]$100 a half[/SUB]
    [SUB]$180 a zip[/SUB]

16. I used to pay $20/gram. $13/gram if I was buying Qs.
    I just moved to Finland, and people are saying that it's about 20€ per gram regardless of how much you buy.. That's assuming I can even find someone to sell it since no one really sells here. They just grow their own

Happy toking!

17. Anybody kno the prices for Virginia?

18. 25-33$ a gram of hasjisj. And it's 50/50 if it's actually smokable, but the price is always criminally high. Got a hold of some black nepal here.. but the guy ripped me off so, in form of stealing atleast half what i payed for. So even if its decent... its a rip-off.