Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What do YOU notice about yourself when you don't blaze?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Mr. Bunglesmith, Dec 20, 2008.

1. i smoked every single night about 3 or so hours before bed for the past 2 months or so and im taking a t-break now...only on day 16 and i notice that i get reaaly bored at night right before i go to bed

like after dinner is done and i dont have anything left to do for the day i get really bored...

also i cant fall asleep that well...

but everything else in my life is the same...im glad mj doesnt rule my life haha :D

2. I drink more, and as weird as it sounds my conversation and people skills go way up.

3. i make more sense when i talk.

4. whenever i dont blaze i basically dont get hungry and every once in awhile the thought would pop into my head with whatever im doing at the moment basically like "damn this would be way for fun if im blzed"

5. When I started smoking 6 years ago my life really did become a lot better. My sleeping problem was dealt with, and I wasn't stressed out as much as I used to be. I love my bud!

6. I know man, weeds just unreal haha

7. #47 swich, Dec 21, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 21, 2008
    conversation and social skills increase, become more social , get more work done.....
    BUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUT!!!!! and thats a big but......

i notice i tend to be irritated with people and may lash out at undeserving suspects....
    cant sleep, eat very little
    cant really enjoy things and get depressed often through day
    i get angry for no reason and might start punching walls or other things
    i become more dareing and might participate in dangerouse or stupid situations i usually wouldnt wen high
    i dont watch tv what so ever because it annoys the shit out of me wen i dont smoke
    always stressed
    life is dull and i dunno, the best way to explain it is life becomes 2-d...like flat.
    so always bored

basically im a generally unhappy without it... and really think i become a ass and a jerk-face... dont really like to be like that but cant help it unless im medicated:D

8. I tend to be more motivated, but its all situational.I seem to look at myself less, like mirrors and stuff but that could just be because of the whole red eyes thing :smoking: I do feel like i cant sleep though (just stopped around a week or so ago) i would usually be able to go to sleep whenever i felt like it when i burned but now it seems ill either stay up because im not tired yet or ill toss and turn in bed trying to get comfortable and staying up into the morning; but this occured before i started smoking as well so who knows..

being sober and being high for me are both equally amazing expiriences.

9. I’m n pain and I’m a asshole

10. That life sucks and my depression takes over :(