What do you NOT like about the HerB?

Discussion in 'General' started by mk9391, Sep 29, 2010.

1. The fact that it drains my energy.

But it's soooo worth it.

2. costs more money than it should be worth

3. Greening out and having to take a nap is my number 1 really.

4. I know right
    its the chillest thing to do when relaxing with friends

5. i was thinking the word stigma too. that and the effect it has on my lung capacity. it could be counteracted by excersize, but i guess another thing i dislike about weed is the kack of motivation it gives me (which i blame more on myself than on the weed anyway

6. Exactly what i'd say..

+cottonmouth

7. Sometimes i hate how i feel like i cant even get up...but then i dont hate that feel thats what i love lol.

I also hate spending part of my paycheck for it...but its worth it lol.

8. About the only thing i dont like about weed is the downward cycle. I just keep eating and eating and eating till i cant move because im so full and then pass out. Toooooooo many indicas in my city

9. I hate automatically being judged because someone finds out you smoke. basically, i hate the stereotype of what people consider "stoners." just because you smoke doesnt make you a lazy, unmotivated person who always has the munchies. that, and the fact that theres so much propaganda out there that people blindly believe in without actually finding out the truth. instead, theyd rather argue the issue of whether bud is beneficial or detrimental with common misconceptions and logical fallacies than actually do a little research and reading...

although now that i think about it.. this isnt the herbs fault at all. more humanity = fail than anything. oh well :/

10. gonna have to agree with you there. but then i could care less :p

would have to be the price. it should be the price of cilantro or something

11. The fact that you can build up tolerance to it. then again this is more a problem with human design rather than the ganja....
    price
    stigma
    legality

are my top 3 dislikes

12. this
    i agree with that soooo much its like get outta here just cuz i smoke doesn t mean you hav a reason to stereotype me

13. I'm the same way. If i'm around a bunch of people i don't know after having smoked, ill just sit and go into my own little world, afraid if i speak ill look like a dumb ass.

14. -I hate it that ppl treat you differently if they think you're stoned, when they are sober.

Sometime i notice that ppl roll their eyes or shake their head, even other stoners do it... it doesn't make sense that ppl who enjoy weed should judge you for doing it aswell lol. just cuz im baked, doesnt mean im an idiot...

-I don't like that it stinks so much and the smell gets everywhere
    - I don't like the taste that much, some ppl really like the taste but i do not. I don't think it's disgusting i just don't find it tasty lol
    - It can make me moody or give me a headache (when i'm not baked)
    - I hate that i have to hide that i smoke it, fuck what society thinks, theyre uninformed...

apart from that i love it =P

15. That it takes up all the room in my freezer so I don't have space for frozen food.

16. being baked on friday night and hearing sirens in the distance thinking there for me but then i forget about it and take another bong hit :bongin::D

17. the fact that it is illegal. think about it every problem about weed stems from it being illegal.

for example;

you only hate the smell because you dont want others to smell it on you
    it's so expensive because it's super inflated from being illegal...

18. only drawback... the inflated as fuck prices.