Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What do you normally put in a blunt?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by omnipotent, Mar 31, 2012.

1. Is a gram enough?

2. Sure if you got a tiny weiner.

3. [quote name='"omnipotent"']Is a gram enough?[/quote]

Maybe if its a kilogram..

4. A Gram is like the basic amount acceptable to put into a blunt but the more the better as far as im concerned because i only smoke blunts occasionally but when i do i roll a nice one.

5. yes a gram is standard, you can even get away with rolling .5-.7 in a cigarillo if you're running low on weed/desperate

6. i usually just put in a nice serving of tender loving care

7. Tend to use cannabis. A gram is enough yeah

8. get like 3 friends and throw in a dime each and you guys got yourself a nice blunt.

9. soo a six gram blunt?:eek: seems excessive but what do i know:smoke:

10. ^ if you're getting 2g dimes, you're getting sub-par weed

11. [quote name='"DrLingIsKing"']

soo a six gram blunt?:eek: seems excessive but what do i know:smoke:[/quote]

A dime is .5 out here

12. I'd say a gram is the minimum standard, but you can pass off .5-.7 . The more the better, mine are usually from 1.3-2.5 in size.

13. same here

14. Better to smoke blunts with, put the dank in glass.

15. Sorry a dime here is one gram it would be a three gram blunt. Three gram blunt for 3 heads sounds like a good time.

16. Whoa i always thought a dime was 2-2.5 g's but wouldn't know anymore i guess dont fuck around with baby bags. IS a dime referring to like a ten dollar bag? cuz i was always taught to ask for weight and not a price. Meh whatever. oh and back when i did buy dimes it was shitty weed, so that was spot on whoever said that haha

17. Yes a dime means a $10 bag, nick $5 bag, dub $20 bag. Many rookies use these terms instead of actual weight.