Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

what do you name your pieces?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by pEtEy_p_ct, Mar 27, 2006.

1. hah wheres the fun in that?

2. Heh, for some reason I never thought of naming my latest bong... it's just been "that bong" that I'd use all the time, but never thought much of.

So I decided to name it Voka. Now excuse me while I toka out of the Voka.

3. Bubbler - Bird call
    Pipe - Twister
    Bong - Beluga

4. mcguiver - flashlight pipe that makes me feel like mcguiver when i'm putting it together

willy wonka - my new ccg spoon that looks like willy wonka candy

5. my wood pipe:Woody
    Bong:Gunner

Not very orginal but i like em! anyhow i love the orginal names u got for ur toys :) very awsome, and kinda cute :cool:

6. I named my bong Salvatore because the first time i got really baked the name Salvatore the Mushrom Man popped into my head and I wrote a crazy ass story about salvatore and named my bong in his honor. I'd share the story but my computer shit the bed not long after I wrote it and I was way too stoned to remember it.

salvatore.JPG

7. The Family Bond:

1) Glass Spoon With Donut Hole:..... Octopussy (Octopussy)
    2) Newer Glass Spoon:................... Thunderbowl (Thunderball)
    3) Homemade Bubbler:.................. Dr.Dro (Dr.No)
    4) Homemade Pipe: ...................... MoonBaker ( MoonRaker)
    5) 7inch Glass Bong: ..................... James Bong (Duh)

Yeah 007...

8. i have a blue dot zong and i named it Moose

9. claude, the masterpiece, and goldielocks...thats all thats left

10. i name my pipes after objects i talk to on shroom trips - and i make sure to get shrooms whenever i buy a new pipe

1st pipe - walter (after my wall, friendly fellow)
    2st pipe - lint (after a piece of lint, that bastard, pipe's awesome though)
    3rd pipe - sven (after a blank notecard)

:wave: :hello: :eek: ;) :D :cool: :):confused:
    :smoke: :smoke: :smoke: :smoke: :smoke:

11. I've been through many different peices, they've all had their names and I've gone through the phases where I think that bowl is the sweetest thing I ever layed eyes on. But I'm not really like that anymore, the way I see it...I buy a bowl for 40 or 50 dollars, and smoke maybe 500 - 1000 dollars worth of weed out of it over the course of a few months, and it breaks and I get upset. Yeah, then I buy a new peice and the cycle starts over. But really, what is the big deal? It's a nice bowl, you probably have some good memories with it but when you think about it, you really got your moneys worth out of it. I think when the value of the weed you smoke through the bowl exceeds the value of the bowl itself, it's really pointless to get all gaga over it.

I'm not saying I don't still name my bowls, but It doesnt bother me when I lose one or it breaks, or I give it away. I don't feel any special weird attraction to my bowl or sleep with it under my pillow at night.

The only bowl I can think of that really meant something to me was my first, a stone one I named Flintstone that the police took. It really only means something because it was the first one I ever bought.
    hah

12. My first piece's name is the midnight express, because it will take you to hell and back. It's a nice, heavy spoon that has an awsome design. Too bad I didn't know better and buy one with a bigger bowl hole and bigger carb. I use it mainly for resin, kief and shake because the bowl hole and carb are frinkin tiny lol. I also have a little ass blue flumed spoon with red lines that's named catfight. And my most recent piece, a big spoon thats changing blue around the bowl and metallic yellow/green towards the mouthpiece is named paranoia, because it has crazy lines on it and I was rally high when I named it. It hits really hard :smoke: And there's my dugout, but it doesn't have a name.

13. haha, that's awesome dude

14. starting with the dearly departed -

spoon - free range chicken
    spoon - twister
    bubbler - The Bubbler
    chillum - helix
    bong - the rabbit hole
    hammer - timberland
    14in 5mm Purple Label RooR Icemaster - The Grimace Jr.

the current collection -

spoon - galexon
    spoon - jimmy lee
    spoon - sarlacc
    steamroller - test tube
    chillum - tigger
    chillum - durham pendragon
    sherlock bubbler - mercury
    sidecar bubbler - sinuous
    hammer bubbler - the experiment
    headie sidecar - lotus
    mini sherlock - the punk
    hammer - diablo

16in 5mm White Label Illadelph - Whitey
    18in 3mm Green Label RooR Icemaster - The Green Machine
    18in 5mm Black Label RooR Icemaster - Grim
    18in 5mm Purple Label RooR Icemaster - The Grimace Sr.
    20in 5mm pH(x) Trinity - pH(x)
    30in 5mm Tri Label Rasta RooR Icemaster - Zion

i enjoy naming.

15. My only non-homemade pice is a 3.5" CCG spoon named Eggy. I ended up with that name because it's colouring reminds me of Easter. It has a bunch of pastel greens and blues and a little pink and yellow. I picked it only because it reminded me of Easter, and I was high so that made me smile. The name Egg came from the words Easter Grass Glass, not the obvious fact that eggs are associated with easter(I later added the 'y' on the end 'cause it sounded cooler to smoke out of Eggy than to smoke out of an egg, ya dig?). The colours, before I smoked from it and made it yellower, looked exactly like the colours that shitty plastic easter grass comes in. You know, that shit in the bottom of easter baskets you give kids? Yeah, so that was a long story...but. yeah.

16. I have a small blue spoon named Optimo, i would go into the whole story behind it but its way too stupid lol

17. Hey now, I went into my whople stupid story. Bare your soul, it's fun. :cool:

18. Baby - Tiny, carb-less CCG spoon. Purple, light blue, and black. It's like a baby spoon.
    Nexus - Regular small CCG spoon. Dark blue, light blue, dark red swirls. For some reason the way it's painted reminded me of a galaxy (even though it doesn't, but I was high), so I named it that.
    Potion - Arylic bong. I think I'm going to re-name it because I painted it, now it looks completely different. The bong looks like a potion flask so that's where it got it's name.

Un-named:
    Various homemade pieces.
    Large, dark blue spoon with metallic lines.
    Tall clear glass bong + blue speckled bowl.

Generally, I try to come up with a name while I'm smoking it. Usually I come up with quite a few, but only when I find myself calling it that does the name stick.

19. I used to have a little 12" bong I named "Mr. Cough" It had a huge bowl with a carb on the side so you didnt have to pull the slide that much...

But now I mostly name my glass after the Artist or studio it came from.

spoon..."dallas"
    bubb...."anders"
    bub....."Diablo"
    bub...."Sean's first"
    18" g on g bong..."I forgot his name" so "bong" cause its my only bong
    heddie spoon..."Eugene nick"
    stemless bubbler..."Chaz"
    5 or 6 honeycombs by the "Smith Bros" we call them "Smitties"
    and we call my celebration pipe .."aloha"
    too many to think of.