What do you miss/regret the most?

Discussion in 'General' started by bp4er, Sep 4, 2011.

1. Hello there fellow blades/bladies:smoke:
    This is a thread for all the smokers who have sold/traded/pawned/"lost"/"got stole from" their favorite 'toys' at home. And whether they regret it or not.

To start it off, I will say I miss my xbox 360 the most. I pawned my 360 and all my games like 4-5 years ago back when I was 16-17 I believe. I pawned it for 100$ and got a qtr of outdoor stdank.
    Was it worth it? At the time, yes. Now, no.

If you would like to add other things you've gotten rid of for weed, feel free. I just thought it would be interesting to see what you miss the most. Now don't go too crazy adding a list of everything you've ever gotten rid of for weed. We don't need to give tokers a bad name by making them look like fiends that will do anything for weed.

So, without further adieu- let's hear em!
    :hello:

2. Sold my kz 125 2 stroke for a grand, bought 2 Ounces :/

3. My hookah, I sold I for 60 to get an eighth. I didn't use it a ton but I still kind of miss it

4. The things I miss the most are too personal to share. But besides that, nothing.

I love life as it is.

5. I miss college. I miss life before becoming a parent. I miss not having a vice...
    I could go on and on, because seriously, I've done a lot of stupid shit in my life. The fact of the matter is... if you live with one foot in the past and the other in the future, you end up pissing all over today.
    I regret having regrets.

6. I've actually never sold anything to get weed. I live no regrets!! :D

7. I like the way you put that, I'ma make that my fb status, cheers :smoke:

And everyone else- thanks for the posts, keep em comin!

8. I'm sure those 2 oz's were fun to burn through, but damn soon as u were gettin down to the last half o or qtr is proly when u really started thinking bout ur dirt bike and 'was it worth it?'

unfortunately a lot of times it isn't. but you gota make the best out of where you're at and what you got, ya know?:wave:

9. I sort of controlled people in a variety of ways to get there money to become mine whether they liked it or not lol.