Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What do you love to do the most high alone?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by OrangeIceCream, Apr 29, 2015.

1. #1 OrangeIceCream, Apr 29, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 29, 2015
    I'm really starting to get bored of watching movies/tv when I'm stoned. I get bored playing video games after like an hour even if I smoke more. .-. I enjoy being physical up no matter if it's indica/sativa/hyrbrid rather than sitting watching something.

What is your favorite and most fun thing to do while you're high by yourself?

2. Vibe out and listen to music 👌

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

3. Just lay down in bed and watch youtube

Sent from my LG G3 using Tapatalk

4. Watch archer. Lay in bed and feel myself sink into it. Eat veggie straws. Basically sums it up.

5. I prefer to smoke after i meditate if consuming by myself. I really like reading the gita stoned or really any of the mahabharata. Listening to odd tunes and such.

6. I toke up before I walk my dog every night and then taker her for our usual 4 miler and bust out the tunes.

7. I like to wear my moms heels and walk around on the ceramic tiles in the kitchen making those "clack clack" noises while moaning. Chocolate to my ears

[​IMG]

8. Listen to music, drive, have sex, watch tv, eat and sleep lol

9. I really love going for a drive. Ill put on Blink-182, roll down the windows, and just drive. It has to be out in the country though. Traffic is a buzzkillll!!!!!

10. Yeah go for a drive and get lost and definitely bring music. That's honestly my favorite alone or with friends. I love driving through woods especially. Watching the trees go by is fun. Also a huge bonus if you have a bumpin stereo like me cause I'm so cool.

11. Hahaha you know whatsup I got a JL Audio 10" that really vibrates my soul when I stop to toke.

12. Lately when I smoke I usually either bbq, listen to music, online shopping, browse the web, longboard, try to make some plans with friends...and don't forget ROSIN!  Nice addition to the concentrate scene. 

Last time I tried that, I almost hit a deer and it scared the shit out of me haha

14. At night I like to listen to music with earphones in the dark while as high as possible. It's like a whole new universe and you really experience the music.

15. Guitars and cigars

16. Sometimes I like to clean, idk why

Which do I love more: food or weed?

17. listen to music and/or play with those mixxx decks

18. I love getting super super high and taking a shower. I will literally just sit on the floor in my shower and think about how the water feels haha.