Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

what do you love best about being a stoner

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by the hellion, Aug 28, 2008.

1. The small accomplishments that put you one step ahead of the non stoner world. You have something not many others do. You share the fact that you are part of a great community held together by their thoughts and feelings. Never take it for granted.

2. the attitude it has when you're smoking somewhere people don't care

3. stashing a reserve bowl, and remembering it some night when u run out of beasters

4. I love it after a long day of school going to may car and smoking a blunt with my friends. Then going to play kids in handball for $10 a game. Best days ever. Aka we smoke for free.

5. the best thing about bein' a stoner in my opinion, is the people you meet. All different kinds of people smoke from all diffrent walks of life. People i would never regularly associate with have become some of my best friends after smoking and hanging out with them. It brings people together. That's the power of the Herb.

6. Picking up a new bag, packing a couple fat bowls or rolling a blunt, and just chillin and matching with my boys while we light it up. Also, the feeling of smoking a cigarette after you smoke is incredible to me for some reason.. I am not a heavy smoker, but after I blaze, I love smoking 2 or 3 cigarettes just to feel it go like through my body into my lungs and shit, its hard to explain unless you've experienced it i guess. Listening to good music is another favorite.

7. breaking out the bong and the bag after a hard day of work and smoking and just being relaxed.

8. I love when you got weight and you can roll mega blunts and hotbox and then get out mega super baked and go " Hey guys lets smoke a few bowls ".......

Even really not planning on doing it. It always makes my homies go " Man, i don't even think i can do that right now"

That makes me smile :)

that and super high conspiracies that always occur super stoned. I am blessed with all the glorious smokeouts in my years of being a chronic smoker (1/4-1/2 a day). More Years to come :) Alot of good friends have been made cause of smokeouts. Thats for damn sure.

GOD BLESS MARIJUANA

9. What I love most about it is....

I like knowing all the facts, and convincing ill-informed people that its not bad at all. When I can show someone the light, and then they ask me why it's illegal, before I ever say it shouldn't be.

My dad who doesn't smoke, probably never will start, called me the other day to tell me he backed me up while he was at lunch. Apparently it was brought up at lunch with him and some people he worked with at the office, and he told them how much it helped people and all the reasons why it shouldnt be illeagle.

That kinda stuff makes me smile a little bit more when I spark it up.

I'm going to be lawyer one day, fighting for mmj. some how... some way.

10. i love meeting new people, I've met so many great people while tokin' and or picking up. and just being so relaxed every damn day. life is so much better when you're stoned out of your mind.

11. Hell yeah, there is nothing more relaxing than a fat bowl at the end of the day. At that point I just like to be alone and reflect...

12. I love the way when you meet someone new at a new job or something like that you're just aquintances at first, but once it's known that they smoke and you smoke then there's like an instant connection almost. Not like instantly friends, but you've got something in common and can relate to each other and such. There's nothing else that I can think of that brings people together like that nice stoner bond. Not musical instruments, sports, drinking, or anything else...just smoking bud.

13. Smoking the herb. Being happy.

14. Hmmm. A complex and existential question. Let me ponder this a moment. Hmmm *ponders*.

I think it's the getting stoned part. Oh and the tasty bud as I smoke it.

15. being blazed as shit playing music and jamming with friends

16. i love when your alone and blazing the first 15 mins of you high when you are just thinking about things soooo deeply its really amazing

17. I love deal karma.
    You know, how no matter how many times you get ripped off or robbed, you still get more fat bags or awesome smokeouts or something...I dont know, my friends seem to understand it when we're smoking.

18. I hear the cigarette thing a lot. I don't smoke, but maybe I should give it a shot.

What I like best about being a stoner is being able to come home from a nightmarish day of class and work, sparking the bong, calling up Dominos, playing xbox, and being completely refreshed for the next day of bullshit.

19. If you don't smoke cigarettes already, DO NOT START. You'll regret it if you do!

20. I would have to say taking some bud out into nature, finding a nice little area and smoking a fat bowl. Sit back, relax and let everything just go. Kinda cliche but I love it, that and coming home from a long day of work/school and just blazing a fat one :D