Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What do you love about your MFLB?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by NorthEastStoner, Mar 27, 2012.

1. What do you love about your MFLB? I love the portability and how much weed it conserves. also what are some positive/negative experiences you've had with it? im bored guys kinda stoned.:wave:

2. i like how small it is
    i like how ripped i can get off so little
    i like how little it smells
    i like how i can use it virtually anywhere

3. i like using it in my house or in my dorm room at school lol....
    no smell and very portable.

but i don't like getting cottonmouth but thats from like all vapes pretty much...
    so no complaints.

mflb = Amazing

4. That it is clean.
    That it heats up in 10 seconds.
    That all you need is a AA battery and weed.
    That you can use your decarbed weed and make firecrackers easily.
    That it is about 3 inches by 2 inches.
    That it packs a punch.
    That it is lung frendly.

5. Ive heard bad reviews from the mflb and that it the more expensive 1s run circles around it

6. I dont like my mflb. i just dont know about it. have rarely used it

7. like everything else in life, you get what you pay for. i wouldn't say the more expensive portable vapes "run circles" around it, the biggest problem people have with mflb is the whole battery thing and getting them to hold enough charge for their sesh.

8. I don't like how I don't have one

9. I love everything about it! Its portable, doesn't smell much, conserves bud like a mofo, tastes amazing, and gets me ripped. The only people who I wouldn't reccomend it for is those with a really high tolerance because you may need a couple batteries and the sesh might take a little while.

10. mlfb is nice but lets be honest its not the best portable vape. i just recently bought arizer solo porabtable vape its best vape on market check it out

11. I don't own one but I used one a couple days ago. It's AMAZING!