What do you love about plastic beach

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by tHe LoNLy StOnR, Oct 24, 2010.

1. HOLY SHIT, this album kills it, didnt listen to the full album but so far all the songs are killer. I listened from 'Rhinestone Eyes' to 'Broken' so far. Listened to 'Empire Ants' the entire day yesterday [even in my sleep, with my earphone on, I even dreamt of it, now I have to clean my sheets ;D] Please tell me what you love about this album.
    BTW [People think Im weird for liking this type of music, everybody only listens to house and rap 'SINGLES ONLY'] I liked David Guetta [Everytime We Touch, holy boobnarb], but I feel he sold out after his Poop Life album. Why did I just type that??

2. Never get tired of Gorillaz. First album I bought when I was 10 was G-Sides. Non-stop listened to it.

Electronic/alternative is my favorite music, and I have over 1.3 days of Deadmau5. I don't really like David Guetta anymore. I still see him making remixes a lot.

3. Stuck on rhinestone eyes<3

4. I can (t) see myself listen to 1,3 days of music ;D. JUST KIDDING I love music and Deadmau5 aint bad, but you guys got everything man, unlimited data plans for you internet, I wish I had that. Its actually pointless downloading music here, coz its only slightly cheaper :(

5. #5 million, Oct 24, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 24, 2010
    Listen to White flag on that album. It's great.

6. Shit man, I've been collecting tracks with friends for years. Our collections have a huge base together, and then a ton of our own music. I don't download a whole lot anymore. I buy CDs too, when I want to support an artist.

Oh, and I've listened to each of those deadmau5 tracks at least twice. ;P

7. I dont pay, we have slow internet and it is capped. There's only one 'uncapped' plan and its not really uncapped. We get roughly 1-2Mb/s, how much you guys get?
    I heard google is planning to lay new cables that run 1Gb/s, ddddaaaaammmnnn.

8. Empire Ants still is one of my favorite songs of the entire year.

When I first heard it driving, Mind=blown is just an understatement for what occured