What do you look for in a guy/girl?

Discussion in 'General' started by Stoner420Chick, May 15, 2008.

1. In guys the first thing I notice is looks, clothes and hair can say something about that person. Personality is always the most important thing for me, they've got to be funny and smart and a nice person. Drinking and smoking is also somewhat important, I'd prefer a guy who I can toke with, and who wouldn't care if I drink...they don't have to do it themselves, but I'd atleast like to be able to do what I want without feeling bad about it.

What do you look for??

2. 1. Must be skinnier than me (160lbs)
    2. Must accept me for me
    3. Isn't a slut
    4. I don't care about her getting in a bitchy mood..but if she's always a bitch, fuck that
    5. Doesn't attempt to belittle me

3. 1. dont be a bitch

4. Yeah dude, well all I gotta say is that I have a thing for guys with dreads. I really don't know where it comes from So i guess I notice a guy's hair first. Eyes are very important. If I can look at your eyes and your eyes tell me a story then I'm HAD. ahha. Of course like you mentioned, I want someone who smokes but not necessarily drinks. I dont care but if he's a hard drinker at parties who's to tell how easily he can "GIVE it UP" A sense of humor is also a plus, just a guy with an overall personality who's not easily influenced who goes with his own flow is a turn on as well!

5. honestly first thing i look for is looks are they in the "range" the range is what i find attractive. okay so now theyre attractive, next thing, do they have personality? if not you gotta move on cuz i really cant stand dull ass tricks (for lack of a better term). now, are they chill? they gotta be chill and when i say chill they gotta be down with what i do and of course we have to have similar interests blah blah blah. really im not that picky if youre like a 7 out of 10 have a good personality, like the same shit as i do and dont bring any drama youre in.

6. First thing i always have to look for is to make sure that a girl isnt after me for money... it sucks...

Then i just wait to see if there is a connection... Things in common, life styles ect...

Then if everything goes well i will have either made a friend, or meet my potential girl friend.

7. 1.[​IMG]
    I look at there eyes and pear into a girls soul then I make the descision whether its worth it to talk to her, its all about approach, if you approach the wrong way you will get turned down through the eyes, that why I try to be as presentable as possible.

8. I like tall intelligent guys with big schvantz's. Oh yeah, I hv one of those!
    Mostly i don't look, I let the chemistry take me there.

In chiks i like big boobs and a willingness to share talents as a cunnilinguist. :D

9. Well, the thing I look for is that connection you get with her after talking to her, the face/looks/hair dont really mean shit to me, for me its all personality, being cute doesn't hurt either:D

as for aesthetics though, I look for nice eyes and nice smile :smoking:

10. I gotta be attracted to the guy, but he definitely doesn't have to be model material. Someone who smokes is a HUGE plus. Someone with a lot of confidence, motivation, and goals in life. And most importantly, someone who can make me laugh, and can have a fun time even if we're just hanging around doing nothing. :)

11. Humor, Honesty,
    I like people who can act silly at APPROPRIATE times.

And guys who know when the right time to make the move is.

12. Decent looking, funny, tokes or is ok with it, not a jealous bitch, likes to have a good time, not dumb but not a braniac (havent used that word in awhile).

13. Usually i look at a girl's face, hair, and eyes.
    If she's cute i get to know her.
    If she's not a bitch i try to date her.
    If she doesn't smoke she can't care i do,but If she hates that i smoke i drop the bitch.
    I need someone who accepts me, someone who won't try to change me. Its awesome being able to toke with the people around you.

14. Looks might be the thing you notice first, but the older you get you realize how insignificant that is.
    I look for compatibility. I've dated enough stupid beautiful girls that make me want to shot myself over the inane conversation. I;ve dated enough overly intelligent women who put me to sleep.
    Compatibility, i know it sounds corny but I've been married 20 years and my wife is my best most trusted friend. We literally finish each others thoughts. When you find a partner like that, marry them.

15. the next one.

16. 1. has a vagina
    2. doesn't shit on the floor

exceptions can be made for #2 in some cases, like if she has two vaginas

17. You speak the truth.

18. True. True. And damn good for you. I truly hope someone takes this for more than face value because its damn good advice.

As for myself...
    1. Eyes/Smile
    2. Personality/Chemistry
    3. Morals
    4. Maturity
    5. Ambitions/Aspirations

19. whats the deal with everyone judging people on their eyes? Especially since people can alter their eye color by wearing colored contact lenses these days. :confused:

20. Lol, +rep for that man, made me laugh for like 5 minutes haha. I also have a feeling that there is a story to due with number 2 haha.