what do you listen to while stoned?

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by joshh318, Jun 9, 2008.

1. for me its usually sublime, devin the dude, scarface, creedence, or some old crow medicine show.

2. My favorite song to listen to while under the influence is "Turn, Smile, Shift, Repeat" by Phantom Planet. It's like a completely different song than when I listen to it sober.

3. if you like rock/reggae then i always listen to the bands Slightly Stoopid or The Expendables

if u like rap i usually listen to the Kotton Mouth Kings

if u like REAL hip hop i would definitely suggest listening to MF Doom or Jaylib

4. i listen to screw/fuck action or bob marley

now that i think about it thats what i listen to anyway :p

5. Bob Dylan is pretty sweet while high.

6. I always go with some nice hendrix its the best while high or i go with sublime 2

7. Hell yeah first blade I've seen who likes OCMS too :hello:
    Down home girl is freaking great.

8. Full Albums.

Led Zeppelin II, Fleetwood Mac's "Rumours", 40 Oz. to Freedom, Purple Rain, and lots of other vinyl gems, 'cause everything sounds better on vinyl.

9. I'm pretty heavily into The Doors at the moment so a lot of that, Zep, The Rolling Stones, Beatles and the like.

Lot of Psytrance and Dubstep / Dub as well, can't beat a bit of trippy stuff or crushing bass, especially through a beast of a sub woofer.

10. Same, full albums.

Fleetwood Mac, Rumors.
    John Butler Trio, Live at St. Gallen
    The Frames, Dance The Devil.
    Iron & Wine, The Creek Drank The Cradle
    Citizen Cope, The Clarence Greenwood recordings

And sometimes the I'm Not There soundtrack is very nice.

11. phish and bob marley.

12. Alot of the Grunge era rock bands, classic rock...yeh man.

13. if i c another one of these threads im going to cry :(

try sumthin new learn about these crazy words

CREATIVITY

ORIGINALITY

SEARCH BUTTON

14. usually some psychedelic or trance like Infected Mushroom or Ozric tentacles. More rock oriented psychedelic = the mars volta

15. I second that, thought of Dylan as soon as I read the title.