Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What do you listen to when high?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by PackedBowl, Jun 7, 2011.

1. Ok, GC - The question is in the title really, what tunes do you blaze to?
    Personally I love relaxing to Bob Marley after my weed, but when I'm sober he's not really my thing. But weed and Bob just go hand in hand!

Anyway, what do you listen to?

2. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mYneTd0O3oY]YouTube - ‪Bassnectar & Datsik - YES‬‏[/ame]

^ Not for everyone, but I love it

3. Beatles, Hendrix, Zeppelin, Floyd, Marley. Almost anything from the Psychedelic era. Sometimes I'll even throw on some 70-80's metal. 90's Alternative. But for fucksake never country, rap, dub or any other crap music.

4. They confuse the hell out of me when I'm not high, hahaha. I legit can't understand what he's saying, but it sounds cool, so it's all good.

5. Trance-Hiphop-Rap-House. New shit + throwbacks = :eek:

6. i like to listen in on my brain working

7. The only people I know that listen to "dubstep" are fellow smokers, and to me it's nothing but bass testers.

8. #11 BlowingOs, Jun 8, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Mac miller, wale, wiz, marley, cudi, bone thugs, currency, lil wayne and pretty much any1 with weed songs.

9. Anyone else like listening to music that isn't about weed when your high?

10. #13 FiveFourOh, Jun 8, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Yeah I don't like to listen weed themed music while I'm high, I listen to weed music for like pre game when I'm getting ready to smoke.

11. jimi hendrix, pink floyd and hip hop
    real hip hop, no lil wayne shit

12. Bongzilla!!!!
    :smoke::smoke::smoke::smoke:

Also the beatles mayne

She said she said off the Revolver album always trips me out.

13. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TGObF2q63Ew]YouTube - ‪Red Hot Chili Peppers - Scar tissue‬‏[/ame]

scar tissue that i wish you saw. sarcastic mister know it all..

14. i recently started listening to composers on pandora, make a john williams or hans zimmer station and everything becomes an epic adventure.

youll hear music from jurassic park, jaws, inception, lord of the rings, harry potter, avatar, etc etc etc

JUST TRY IT

15. Phish concerts

16. everything!

17. BYOB by system of a down is even badasserer when you are high