Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What do you like your weed to be in when you buy from your dealer?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Ariees, Sep 19, 2012.

1. #1 Ariees, Sep 19, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 19, 2012
    Excluding cellophane!

2. #3 Ariees, Sep 19, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 19, 2012
    Wow thanks BRO

3. ^Name calling isn't allowed either lol

4. To late BRO :hello:

5. isnt a bag the obvious choice...
    bag > cellophane

you made the most pointless thread & get pissed at the logical answer...
    cool BRO

6. in tin foil

7. If I'm buying in a small amount, I like to get it in those tiny micro-ziplock bags. Makes me feel like I'm into the counterculture

8. 1 gram baggies you know the little guys that you can stuff a gram in those are cool but yea a bag dude wtf was the point of this?? did you want people to say wrapped in money or some shit

9. I get it in a empty prescription pill case, or tiny mason jar, but the mason jar is 2$ extra.

10. My dealer is a vegan environmentalist...he doesn't believe in using plastic bags so he just hands it to you. I just throw it into one of those mini m&m containers, works like a charm.

11. My old dude would give everyone glass jars and would make sure you were bringing it through or he would tell you to come later.

Anti plastic bag campaign.

12. When I buy, it comes in a bag, so I imadatly put it into a pill bottle. smell proof, air proof, and doesn't crush the bud.

13. Lol well I've seen many threads on people talking about what they DON'T like getting their weed in, so I figured I'd be considerate and find out what people DO like. I'm not mad I just don't care for for smart ass comments, though I would probably be a smart ass if some one asked this too... Okay I'm just high right now leave me alone.

14. If small amount like dime or dub, small gram bag. If something like 1/8 or 1/4, small zipper ziplock bag. If 1/2 or O, in a BIG zipper ziplock bag.

15. I prefer in a little ziplock bag, tin foil and cling film just get in the way.

16. When I get it it's usually in like a torn piece of grocery bag, but once it's all broken up I put it into a black plastic film canister. You can't smell it or see it and it's really portable and easy to hide

17. [quote name='"Ariees"']Lol well I've seen many threads on people talking about what they DON'T like getting their weed in, so I figured I'd be considerate and find out what people DO like. I'm not mad I just don't care for for smart ass comments, though I would probably be a smart ass if some one asked this too... Okay I'm just high right now leave me alone.[/quote]

How is that a smart ass comment?you asked a question and he gave u an answer.mine would be the same.lol

18. I don't really care as long as it doesn't fall out haha; I'm just going to put it in a glass jar as soon as I can. On my last pickup my close homie (who I also buy from sometimes) gave me the bud inside the envelope his parking ticket came in hahah; the state uses surprisingly thick and sturdy paper!

19. what do you expect lol....u ask a dumb question. there is already a funny thread about weird things people get their weed in. not that we should expect you to have seen it necessarily but come on......as for the question. in a ziploc bag. anything else is annoying but if its good bud i dont care

edit
    i quoted the wrong thing i meant to quote the OP saying something like "very helpful" sarcastically\

edit
    "thanks BRO" was what i meant to quote