What do you like your PH to be at?? Soil or Hydro

Discussion in 'Advanced Growing Techniques' started by mjboy, Sep 20, 2008.

1. A lot of growers like their PH to be at a certain number. so im eager to hear what number and why. Simple explanation will do.

Me personally i like mine at 5.8 for hydro and 6.8 for soil.

2. Knowing micro nutes are used at dif. pH levels i allow the pH to swing naturally in soil from 6.1-6.9 and hydro from 5.3-6.0.

This allows all available nutes to get to the plant with the least amt. of pH adj. chems. to be used.

3. Whats the deal with that cannibus forum link you have,looks fishy with only 7 members,looks like it says 2000-2008,is it new?
    Where is the server located?

4. thats the forum hosts copyright, like invisionfree forums will say the same prettymuch.

5. depends on the strain and age but generally I start mine at 5.8 in hydro and go up to 6.5 gradually during the grow

6. i just started the forum and have been here more. i might just turn the site into a seedbank store. dont have time for another forum with my grow going.

BACK on topic people! :hello:

7. 5.2-5.8 in hydro as said earlier i vary this every tank change so the girls can take full range of nutes they can take up..

8. Soil I like to keep mine around 6.5, this way when I feed nutrients the chems are absorbed accordingly. Playing with the pH within the stable limit can greatly increase food intake and growth.

-JC