What do you like to mix in with your vodka?

Discussion in 'General' started by Five To One, Jul 5, 2008.

1. My favorite has to be 3-4 shots of vodka
    half a cup of coke
    half a cup of sprite

How about you?

2. mountain dew

3. blue raspberry juice and a little bit of sprite.

4. prolly soem OJ but i dont drink vodka alot

5. High five21!(or 1 in 5...lol) ahh...more vodka...lol! No really though a lil khalulah and vodka on the rocks is pretty damn good. Its a black russian. same as white russian but hold the cream...lol.
    Peace bro, bugout

6. pineapple juice, any kind of juice

cranberry juice makes a cosmopolitan

bloody mary = vodka + tomato juice ( v8 is preferred )

truthfully tho, i use pineapple juice more often than not.

7. High joker! V8 picante, now ya talkin'...lol.
    Peace bro, bugout

8. For a good bloody mary you definitely need to add worcestershire sauce and horseradish to that recipe ;)

For my vodka (which I don't drink) I would take a splash of club soda, keeps the bartender from making a weak drink, and might I add quickens up the night.

9. Cherry burnettes vodka and one koolaid packet preferably cherry flavoring and mix together than pour shots and finish with sobe energey drink red top...

10. Sounds interesting, would certainly go over well with the sorority girls. Unfortunately we get alot of Burnett's here. Though I do like Watermelon Burnetts alot actually, dunno whether its the good memories associated with it or what...

11. kahlua and half and half.

but seriously, bourbon > vodka.

(and yet im drinking vodka right now)

12. It kinda of a girlie drink but i mix it with sunny d, pineapple juice and peach schnapps with it.

13. OJ or Diet Pop

14. Make a screwdriver. Simply Vodka and OJ.

15. screwball or absolute raspberry in cranberry juice. both are bomb

16. I like mixing diet coke with it, but my favorite is v8 mango. Mmmm mmm, taste so yummy.