Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What do you like to do?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Wild Card, Mar 9, 2009.

1. It annoys the shit out of me when I'm smoking with my friends and all they wanna do is sit around and stare at walls and shit. I like to be out and about in public places walking around or driving around town with the top down chillin with my friends smoking a blunt. How the hell do I get the "lazy stoners" to get energized rather than sitting in some basement and watching tv?

2. Yeah I feel you man. although sometimes there's nothing better than getting baked and just listening to music or a movie haha. But yeah, to get your mates out -
    go for a cruise in your car before you blaze. Have a mean blunt cruise, or park up somewhere with a view, put the music on, and get baked. I must have done that hundreds of times, hundreds and hundreds. Then, you're baked, you're out and about - you can choose what you wanna do. go for a mish in the forest, go get some munchies, go play some shit at the park, whatever. the key is you're already out of your house, and you have transport :D

3. Yeah man, like the above guy said. Just get out of the house BEFORE you smoke. Or get them all hyped up about some kind of smokin adventure haha that usually works on my friends that just like to sit around like flubber.

4. I tried to get a huge adventure story going once.. We were gonna burn and turn all the way to Pizza Joint (best pizza ever, I can't even imagine how great it would be high).

5. Haha Best adventure ever to get people motivated to go out and smoke:

Put on this song, Release the Pressure by Leftfield, that song alone should get people fired up. Then start coming up with crazy things to smoke out of and even crazier places to smoke.

One night it got me and my friends so worked up we made a pipe out of a banana and smoked out of it in the Jack in the Box drive through :D when they saw what we were smoking out of we got a look of amazement that I'll remember for the rest of my life. It was a combination of this :eek::D:eek::confused:;):hello::laughing::eek: and then the manager came to the window and it was this :mad: lol

6. #6 L Rag, Mar 10, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 10, 2009
    Pizza Joint... ahah.. ahah....

ok anyway. yeah. adventures are the shit :D

edit- ^^ DUDE! Release the Pressure is the fucking meanest song! I forgot all about it haha, it's on my broken iPod.
    "i've got to stand and fight in this creation
    vanity I know, can't guide I alone
    I'm searching to find
    A love that lasts all time
    I've just got to find
    Peace and unity"

churrrr!

7. Best song ever: Kids by MGMT or anything by MGMT.

8. Have everyone drink a Red Bull before smoking. I dare someone to try to be lazy after that.

9. #9 Muddy, Mar 10, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 10, 2009

Dude I know!! I can't get enough of that song. Listen to it every morning with my wake-n-bake, way to start the day off right :smoke: and +rep for having it on your ipod, broken or not lol

I'm gonna go check out that Kids song the above mentioned while I'm rollin this J :D

10. Hahaha man. I hope you like it. I do... Check out Time to Pretend, Electric Feel and Weekend Wars by MGMT too. They are all excellent stoner tunes.

11. i like to put on a pair of shades and listen to layla over and over

12. Yeah I know the feeling man.

The other guy pretty much nailed it though, just be up and about already when you smoke.

I love driving around, just puffin' and chillin'.