What do YOU like to do when your stoned?

Discussion in 'General' started by BLphillyUNT, Jul 6, 2009.

1. One of my favorite things to do when i blaze is to light up my hookah, dont know why but its relaxing and if you smoke the right kind it will intensify your high! Along with other things, playing vid games, playing bball, and going for a good cruise with the music blaring

2. drive around the country with the music BLARING, usually at night. pretty much have to be by myslef tho cause no one elese could stand music turned all the way up for 3 hours straight

3. Shit, if anything, I prefer to light a fat 1 G+ blunt with some homies and a some ladies. This is why the party scene appeals to me - not for the drinking, or whatever else may have you, but just the mass of people I can converse with.

My boy Marshal and I freestyle all the time, too. Either we're flowin on our way to wherever we're going, or we're laying down some tracks. My passion man, nothing like laying down a verse of some killllller on a beat with your homie, and then listening to it. Get lit, flow on.

Halo is also pretty fun. I jump on that ish a little bit, haha.

...aaaaand the beach is tight. Gotta peep the skim.

4. everything i guess. but nothing special right now

5. smoke more weed:smoking:

6. [​IMG]

run, slide, hit a bump and take a dive?

7. watching any comedy
    listening to ungodly loud death metal
    being stoned and not doing anything besides that.

8. Lay down on a rock, look at the stars and listen to my ipod.

Morning Dew by the Grateful Dead specificly.

9. i like to chill with homies.. listen to music and play some smash bros. n64. thats what i come home to after long day of work.

10. go into my room (all white walls and i have black lights so everything is purple) and blast the crap outta my stereo for an hour or 2 while i watch tv and eat Mc Donalds

11. That sounds sick man, ill have to blaze with mine on never thought about it, and you signature is badass!

12. play disc golf, play basketball, fly fish, explore, surf grasscity

13. Just sitting around thinking about stuff is pretty awesome when high. But of course, music is godly to the stoned.

14. i like to eat! i get the munchies a lot. other than that, play xbox, chill in the garden, chill with some mates and taking trips into town, in fact, i do everything stoned! lol

peace, faith and patience

15. my all time favorite thing to do is play guitar and write music,,i come up with my best when ive been inspired by the ghanja gods..lol.:smoking:

16. Play games and shit. Or just chill with friends and have convo.

17. Playing basketball, hiking or any outdoor activity is the best.

18. "I like to get chunky Kit-Kats, melt four of them together so they're like the old style kit-kats and pretend I'm a tiny little pixie!"
    ... No, I wish I did.
    Best stoned activity for me is, when my parents aren't in, sitting on the swing seat on the patio with a few friends and some music on a warm summer's night

19. This morning, I would have to say...Cruise the streets in The City!
    Hope I don't get a ticket. :)

Happy Wake-N-Bake Blades!:wave::bongin:

20. Honestly getting high by myself is sometimes the most awesome experience. I can listen to music with my headphones to totally immerrse myself, smoke as much as I want without anyone wanting to bitch out on me and call it quits when I am not even half done, and I can be at my house and order food to be delievered to my door.

Having the quite time to reflect is nice indeed.

Other than that it is also nice to smoke a in a group of 3 people total and have a hella chill smoke sesh.