Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What do you like to do when your high?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by triplecde, Mar 6, 2012.

1. So im just curious what you guys get up to when your high or what you like doing when your high, I usually like driving, i can drive for hours if i smoke a whole joint to myself. Also i like watching classic movies and really getting in the moment as if your there in the picture, you need to be really buzzin for this though. I really like eating too when im high but i find that my buzz goes after ive ate and just feel bloated. I dont really like playing video games when im high it kind of spoils it i think, one other hobbie of mine that i love is listening to classic hop hop music such as Mad izm ft krs one. Its a great song.

2. I usually have to drive when I'm high cuz I'm the designated driver (people trust me more because I handle myself well) and I'll tell you that's the most fun driving I'm gonna get besides racing :smoke:

And right now I only smoke at night, so I usually just get on my computer and play some games and listen to some music before having amazing sleep and dreams :D

3. Fap off

4. as you wish my liege

5. I smoke at night sometimes but the high is always better in the day time or morning, at night i just get tired and just end up falling asleep, isnt it pointless smoking at night? Unless your rich.

6. Either watch TV and make fun of whatever is on, play vids, or do something actually productive. Usually one of the first two though

7. [quote name='"triplecde"']

I smoke at night sometimes but the high is always better in the day time or morning, at night i just get tired and just end up falling asleep, isnt it pointless smoking at night? Unless your rich.[/quote]

Sorta, I'm not mr moneybags or anything but I get some every now and then. I only smoke around .1-2 grams each night so I conserve a ton.

I do it to make me fall asleep faster. I wish I could smoke in the morning but sadly I still live with my parents and I'm going to until I finish up college. Hopefully I can find a job and rent an apartment somewhere so I don't have to worry about snooping parents. :smoke: :wave:

8. I like to come on the city and reply to pointless threads, it makes me feel like I have a point, yet not if you get me.

9. I come to Grasscity to see what everyone else is doing when they're high. [​IMG]

10. smoke more lol play video games watch a movie go for a walk sleep eat take a shower going on grasscity chillin with friends buying more weed thats all i can think of right now

Attached Files:

11. Absolutely correct sir

12. Watch Spartacus on TV because I'm like WHOOOOOOOOAAAAAAA that had to HURRRRRRTTTTTTT MAAAAAAAAAAAAN.

Play COD.

Have sex.

Yes, my life is simple.

13. Surely there's more input on this subject, surely.

14. 1 thing I hate doing is playing my ps3 when I'm high I always lose but I like watching funny movies or GREAT action movies (ie James Bond) listening to Wiz lol eating snacks and.... Sex

15. Pretty much just chillin. I know some people think it's a waste of a high or weed or whatever but im all about the relaxation. Music, food, movies. Especially some good comedy. Stuff thats already really funny is awesome high.

16. I love smoking weed when high.

17. Music, eating food, playing non angering video games (skyrim), watch movies or like dexter, driving around, and chilling on grass city ;)

18. Frolfing, jamming on bass or drums, smoking more pot, playing Tribes: Ascend.....