Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What do you like to do high.

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by ImTheBakerCA, Sep 27, 2012.

1. Well just thought I would ask what the GC community likes to do high.

2. Watch comedies, laugh really hard, eat and smoke more. :D

3. Sit in front of my fish tank in my recliner...

4. Go on GC, get higher, listen to music.

5. Listen to music and video games. Wish I could do more like go places, but I smoke at night.

6. Video games.
    Watch movies, TV.
    Lie down on my bed and close my eyes and go flying.
    Browse GC.
    Masturbate.
    Go into my own little world.

7. I love to go outside. Everything just looks so amazing and beautiful and everything you see and hear is so much clearer and crisper "it's like turning on the HD button in real life"

Masturbating/having sex while high is pretty amazing, too

8. I love toking and staying outside on a nice night. Get lost in the sky. Stare up at the stars and shit thinking about how it would feel to be up there.. when its a rainy night i like sitting on the porch and listen to the rain.

9. skateboarding, jerking off, minecraft, netflix, food, pussy, nature, animals.. what else is there?

10. Read. Got so high when I was reading World War Z that I had to put it down cuz it was getting too real

11. Go out with friends to grab a bite to eat. Sushi is always a fun one :D

12. pretty much anything. everything is better when your high.

13. Go surfing I find I'm 10x better at surfing high

14. Just started reading Buddhist texts, amazing insights. Weed slows time and dulls sound, allowing me to focus and float on ideas.

15. Go swimming in a wave pool, go to a light show, pet my dog.... Both of them.

16. In no particular order:

Watch movies - If you haven't seen Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas, pack a bowl and enjoy. Anything by Monty Python is good too.

Walking. Either in nature or just around the mall, the former lets you see yourself, while the latter lets you watch others. Depends what mood i'm in.

Meditation. It's an experience. If you're unsure about it, look up a guided video on Youtube. You'll feel something, and it's indescribable.

Dancing. If you haven't danced high, you haven't danced.