Grasscity - Cyber Week Sale - up to 50% Discount

What do you like to do extra in the Shower?

Discussion in 'General' started by BakedBrownie, May 27, 2010.

1. I wish crazy people beat boxed, it'd make walking down the streets of NYC a lot more interesting.

A freestyle could break out at any moment.

2. I breakdance and practice my b-boy poses yo

[​IMG]

3. #23 BakedBrownie, May 27, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: May 27, 2010
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s7ZzHF6-MZU"]YouTube- Free Beats[/ame]

That would be something of a spectacle.

4. This is pretty much what I do. Nothing weird. Aside from blasting the drain with piss.

The morning shower is always my most peaceful time of day.

5. I love turning the shower all the way hot and letting it steam up a bit and then hitting a few bowls on my toilet seat before I get into the shower. That's always fun.

6. i get baked in the shower :smoke: it's soo nice, hot water is just cascading down your back while you get high. & then you don't even smell like ganja after

7. I sit down...

8. man this one cracks me up

9. So you don't wash yourself in other showers?

10. spit rhymes with a shampoo bottle.

11. something that i started doing recently is

just compeletly clearing my mind of everything except for the feeling of the bit cooler then skin temp water running down my body.
    some ganja usually helps accomplish this task

so peaceful to just stand there and feel the water.
    before i would always be doing something- lathering hair/body.. worrying randomly. so its so nice for a change

12. Freak!

13. Hey try it man! Turn the heat up, lower the shower head then sit down and close your eyes...

14. Well, during my last shower, I used every girl's favorite shower implement. The handheld shower head =)

15. I never take showers standing up.. I always sit down.

16. drink.. showerbrews are the best.

there's a little thing i do called "shower therapy" which consists of me coming home all t'd, getting queasy and throwing myself on the tub floor (becoming waterlogged in the process, wrinkly fingers and all) until i find enough strength to drag myself out and into bed. oh life.

17. I have a morning ritual that I need to share. I call it "the terminator". First I crouch down in the shower in the classic "naked terminator traveling through time" pose.

With my eyes closed I crouch there for a minute, visualizing either Arnold or the guy from the second movie (not the chick in the third one because that one sucked) and I start to hum the terminator theme. Then I slowly rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me to proceed through my day as an emotionless, cyborg badass. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It ruins the fantasy.

I also rap lol.

18. have the water on the hottest it can be, treat it like a sauna as the bathroom gets nice and smoke if I close the window... and relax have a beer or two afterwards

19. put bars of soap up my butt

i've done a max of 4 before

needless to say my shit got clean