Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What do you like to do alone?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by PanterAtool, Jan 6, 2012.

1. Sorry of this is a repeat

What do you guys like to do when you're high and alone? I used to smoke with my buddies and go walking around outside, but a lot of them left for school or just don't talk to me anymore. I don't have any friends I hangout with regularly.

But when I smoke alone I usually just sit around, watch tv, or go online, but I am wondering what fun activities you do ALONE when after a nice smoke?

I need Ideas, I'm starting to feel like a boring person. I don't care that I don't really hangout with any friends, I have my girl to hangout with. I am just so bored sitting alone all the time.

It's almost depressing haha

2. i like to rub my belly

3. Play video games!
    If you get high enough, you'll think you're actually in the game, or just get amazed by the visuals.

4. Read...I can't do that when someone is talking to me.

5. masturbate

6. Eat shit, Masturbate, Read up on conspiracy theories, smoke more bud, throw stuff at my dog, shoot shit outside with my shotgun, drive around the block and smoke ciggarettes and see whats happenin around my house, text my bitch, try to work out but usually quit after a couple sprints..you know. chillin haha

Edit; Usually as soon as im done smoking and the weed is in FULL effect i stare around and think about the world. Ive been doing alot of thinking lately about the evolution of humans and the massive overpopulation of our planet.

7. Jack off is prob the best answer

8. Watch some of my youtube subscriptions. Find some random shit to eat from
    7-11. Listen to some good music.
    Fap, always must fap.

9. I guess it would be better to do that alone, unless your friends are into it or something.

10. [quote name='"Silemanx"']Play video games!
    If you get high enough, you'll think you're actually in the game, or just get amazed by the visuals.[/quote]

Yeah video games are great. I need to get some though I only have some shitty games a already beat

[quote name='"pawpcorn"']masturbate[/quote]

[quote name='"foreverSleepy"']Jack off is prob the best answer[/quote]

Hahaha of course! Jacking it is always good hahaha

11. Read a good book or put on some big headphones and listen to some good music with my eyes closed...

Or play Skyrim.

12. [quote name='"Mctoken"']Eat shit, Masturbate, Read up on conspiracy theories, smoke more bud, throw stuff at my dog, shoot shit outside with my shotgun, drive around the block and smoke ciggarettes and see whats happenin around my house, text my bitch, try to work out but usually quit after a couple sprints..you know. chillin haha

Edit; Usually as soon as im done smoking and the weed is in FULL effect i stare around and think about the world. Ive been doing alot of thinking lately about the evolution of humans and the massive overpopulation of our planet.[/quote]

Haha I need a fucking dog I love dogs and used to have a lot but I havnt had a dog in a few years. Dogs are awesome to chill with.

Dude hellyeah shooting shit sounds like a great idea ha

13. [quote name='"420stonedpanda"']Read a good book or put on some big headphones and listen to some good music with my eyes closed...

Or play Skyrim.[/quote]

I need to get this game I played it once it was awesome. But I'm broke as shit haha

14. Since I quit playing xbox live, I tend to just lay down and enjoy every part of the high til I have to jump up and eat.

15. [quote name='"Mark93"']Since I quit playing xbox live, I tend to just lay down and enjoy every part of the high til I have to jump up and eat.[/quote]

Yeah it's fun for a while but I literally do nothing all day. I am not goin back to school till the spring and I'm looking for a job right now so I have nothing to do every day. It get boring.

16. Play xbox, cook some food, watch movies, clean/rearange you're room, read a book, watch tv.

17. Usually, go on GC, play Xbox (skyrim, fallout, or BF3), wack off, go biking (amazingly fun while blasted! At least on my bike..) I rarely watch tv so that's out of the question, sometimes I will look through my random shit for something I can start a project off of, like making a homemade piece (rarely build homemades unless im extremely bored) or finding something to use as a jimmy rig for something else.

I get creative when I get baked but only in engineering, I can't draw or visualize worth shit lol

18. [quote name='"PanterAtool"']

Yeah video games are great. I need to get some though I only have some shitty games a already beat

Hahaha of course! Jacking it is always good hahaha[/quote]

Xbox 360 all day when I'm stoned n alone.....or walk my dogs a nice long walk if u don't got a dog get one they r ur companion if ur alone I might sound crazy but I talk to my dogs like humans I kno I conversate with them n everything u can kill time playing with dogs but if u don't got 1 get 1 they will change ut life at least for me I will not live my life complete without my buddy in my case buddies got 2 of em a black lab n maltese but there good to have for everything they'll make itr day better if it going shitty

19. [quote name='"Eternal 420"']

Xbox 360 all day when I'm stoned n alone.....or walk my dogs a nice long walk if u don't got a dog get one they r ur companion if ur alone I might sound crazy but I talk to my dogs like humans I kno I conversate with them n everything u can kill time playing with dogs but if u don't got 1 get 1 they will change ut life at least for me I will not live my life complete without my buddy in my case buddies got 2 of em a black lab n maltese but there good to have for everything they'll make itr day better if it going shitty[/quote]

Hellyeah I uses to have dogs throughout the years but havnt had one in a while. Dogs are everyone's best friend

20. i usually play mandolin or listen to music...or sleep