What Do You Like More: YouTube Videos With Music Or Talking?

Discussion in 'General' started by DrBackwoodz, May 30, 2011.

1. I was just wondering what do you guys like better when looking at other peoples grow video journals? Like Videos that are edited with music and just have a detailed written summary or Videos with no music and the camera man talking about whats goin on?

2. The best grow vids are the ones that use a combination. Like when you are showing off the plants and grow op, I like some chill music, but then I also like a detailed explanation of whats going on.

3. I like a mix with both. But talking is a must. More talking is what id prefer at first though.

4. #4 DrBackwoodz, May 31, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 31, 2011
    True True but I hate vids with someone talking and music playing in the background, Hard to concentrate when lifted. check the vids in my sig and give me some feedback, Is my "acting a fool video" only funny to me or what? because if it is I'll just delete tha muddyfocka mahn lol

5. I don't watch many weed growing videos, but Roger Rabbit is a good teacher.

When it comes to a task that requires tedious tasks and instructions that need to be followed, I much prefer a video with a good, slow speaker. Now a mix works really well too, only if showing a repeatable tasks. "plant it here" or whatever I don't mind a little patch of sped up video with music in the background.