What do you like DISLIKE about weed the most?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Crash Bandicoot, Nov 21, 2010.

1. idk there has to be some bad side effects. not sure if it makes me break out a little or not. short term memory totally gone as well but thats kind of funny lol.

2. the cottonmouth. o how i hate the cottonmouth. i seriously think i get it the worst

3. i dislike the idea that if you smoke weed, your up to no good, or that your wasting your life.
    That stigma is associated with weed, and thus we who enjoy its lovelyness.
    Anything i dislike about weed itself? Nah.
    Maybe if i snag some schwag, othewise its all good.

4. I wake up in the morning with shit to do but after I get high nothing gets done haha.

5. Nothing.

/thread

6. It's illegal.

7. that it is illegal..

8. Sometimes I get migraines from smoking low grade.

9. -Low grade weed can suck.
    -It's illegal.

/thread.

10. The stupid stereotypes and oh god, what is that word... the uhh... you know, the general consensus of the public that I'm a loser or a drug addict.

I hate talking to someone about bud and having a third person be like "OH YOU THINK YOU'RE COOL CAUSE YOU DO DRUGS? GOOD FOR YOU DRUGGIE". Makes me want to hit a motherfucker

11. I hate that you can't smoke it all day without getting a massive tolerance and not being able to get high anymore, but I guess it's better than being able to and ODing :smoke:

12. Not having any!

13. The effect it has on my bank account. Cant wait for this summer to grow again

14. the stereotypes and the costs

15. The fact that some people actually worship it

16. /start thread

hold on guise i guess you werent aware but the thread was stopped so your going to have to repost everything. No need to thank me:wave:

17. Not having any...and no friends around to call up/blaze with!:(

18. Well personally I can't say I LOVE the idea of inhaling heated plant material into my lungs, but people have been doing that since forever, so I hardly consider that a negative.

But apart from that weed is all good in my eyes. If you have anything against it - don't smoke it.

19. #20 tharedhead, Nov 21, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 21, 2010

What would you prefer that they worship? :confused: Are plants not worthy of worship:(
    What do YOU worship?
    (please don't say "Steve Jobs")

edit-come to think of it, thanks to prohibition, we do have regular human sacrifice due to cannabis....