What do you like & dislike about this forum?

Discussion in 'General' started by HighHaze, Aug 10, 2011.

1. Like: There's some really awesome people here. There's hours upon hours of entertainment, I spend a lot of time browsing and reading. I mean seriously, where else can you read about some guy sticking a butter cube up his ass and sharting melted shit-butter?

Dislike: Douchey people. Don't be a douche.

2. like: teh lulz
    dislike: old timers getting banned

3. i like the fact that sometimes people wanna talk about deep stuff and really share themselves. i dislike that fact that this is often not the case.

4. So you like this forum because it makes a lot of sense, but you dislike it because it makes no sense?

--

I like this forum because it allows me to say things from my head.

I hate this forum because sometiimes I can get in trouble for the things I said.

5. Like: community based forum. We all have common goals. We all love weed! All of our jokes are understood by all of the stoner crowd here.

Dislike: those that suck the toes of another.

6. Likes: intelligent discourse, GIFs, JPEGs, fun threads, funny threads
    Dislikes: not talking about other substances like in the past, minors posing as older people but are obviously minors, the same damn threads created every day

7. I really dislike how a lot of members, especially members who have been here awhile, are always complaining about how this site is going downhill, and how the staff and mods are evil. it just baffles me that they don't understand how amazing this place is compared to the rest of the forums in the world.

8. Can someone actually explain why discussion of other drugs isn't allowed?

9. Legal issues, I'm pretty sure.

I like that there's a lot of cool people on here and some seriously funny ones too.

I dislike how many pseudo-enlightened 'we should abolish all borders and be one maaaaaaaan' and idiotic anarchists/communists there are here.

10. dislike - the amount of try hard rappers

11. That's still pretty vague man

12. The owners of the site don't want the authorities hassling them about hard drug use- a lot of forums can probably get away with it but GC is really well-known across the internet. Advocating illegal activities on the internet creates legal issues, hence why it's called a 'counter-culture' website and the forums are classified as 'medical marijuana cultivation (etc.) discussion'. I thought all that was pretty much implied, at least the first sentence.

13. LIKES
    -Useful threads

DISLIKES
    -Uptight rules
    -The like button

14. [quote name='"Pokie"']Dislikes: You can't talk about certain things the grasscity shop sells.
    8/10 times an argument is started on every thread.[/quote]

This, 100%

15. Alright fair enough, i didn't even think authorities cared about things as unimportant as drug forums, man that sucks.
    What about sites like Erowid, do they have problems like that too?

16. Like - where do i start..

Dislike- where do i end haha

17. I like all the awesome people on here, and dislike all the ass holes :D

18. I like being able to find the select few blades here who share similar views and tastes as me. It's one of the few things that keeps me coming back.

However, I hate the rest of the cookie-cutter stereotypes that get further perpetrated here sometimes.

19. [quote name='"badhabit"']dislike - the amount of try hard rappers[/quote]

what?