Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

what do you like better , smoking as an activity or the high itself?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by imhighritenow, Jan 21, 2011.

1. i personaly enjoy a good smoke sesh with abunch of people , better than i actually like just being high with abunch of people

2. I like the whole experience, smoking witha bunch of homies, then jus chillin out all baked.

3. I think I like all of smoking marijuana the smoke, the taste, the high, the experience, the lifestyle :smoke:

4. this.

5. I like the serious effect it has on brain function.

6. I like the taste except for mids but smoking is pretty bad for you

7. I like 'em both equally.

I smoked 1/5 of a big ass spliff and im super baked already.

Im enjoying myyself thoroughly.

8. Hellls Yeah!!! All of the above!

9. I would probably not choose edibles over smoking, therefore I assume that I like smoking more than the high itself, but it is a tough call.

10. I like the act of smoking because it gets me high... and the madness doesn't stop there...I actually like to do things when I'm high.

11. "People do things - It's a fact." Master Shake

12. Prove it.

13. I like Marijuana and everything it brings with it

14. Your marijuana brings you stuff?

I wish my marijuana would bring me some fuckin pizza.

15. Hell yeah, just the other night My "bud" brought me some Papa Johns, was the shit. but dont get the chicken or you will have the shits. :bongin:

16. This.

17. I like smoking Master Kush and enjoying the high of Master Kush

18. 50/50 for me. i dont like sparking a bowl and not getting high, and i dont like getting high as much without the good feeling of sitting back, chilling with a lit pipe in hand

19. Smoking a blunt is cathartic in and of itself, but overall I prefer the high.