What Do You Like About Trump?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Frasier, Feb 21, 2018.

1. I think Trump is unique in the fact that not many people could do what he did literally. Out of the handful of billionaires that could run for office not many have the fortitude and the lack of concern to damaging the status quo as well as his image. It needed to be done for the country. The alternative is dark and very Europeanesque. I certainly don't like everything about Donald Trump but I do like that he is our President and not another Clinton being a Clinton.

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. Well said
    No one said we have to Love him
    Just respect him for doing a Great Job so Far

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. Who made you the thread police? The post of mine that you quoted is nearly 3 months old - try to keep up and stay current.

4. Please stay on topic about why you like Trump.

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  5. To quote those immortal words spoken by Burt Reynolds in Smokey and The Bandit - "Do the letters f.o. mean anything to you?"

6. Quit diverting with Burt Reynolds.
    The thread is about why you like Trump, unless Burt Reynolds is why you like Trump?

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  7. Fabulous Orange

8. hell even Burt Voted for Trump

• Like Like x 1
  9. Wouldn't it be something if they took all those statues of dirtbag civil war Democrats down and made a colossal Trump out of the scrap. That would be so damn funny. A port in Cali would be perfect. What a great idea if I don't say so myself.

10. Sad that we destroyed those statues. Forgetting our history, wait erasing our history, be it bad or good is away to destroy a society.

I know I know diverting with statues lol

11. Let the Democrats erase their history. It deserves to be buried along with the party. I care nothing about their cause and lust for slavery. They were traitors in my eyes and rightfully so. Bury them, or melt them.

12. Are you guys still on topic, or does that only get applied to certain others?

:smoke:

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. Ha ha ha down with the Loco Foco party!!!

14. I corrected myself lol

15. Quit distracting with the Loco Focos

16. Stay on Topic Dang It

17. man the weather sure is Nice out Today

18. Thanks President Trump

19. I like His wife