What Do You Like About Trump?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Frasier, Feb 21, 2018.

1. Do you not watch MSM do you not read internet blogs/youtube videos/mueller and his entire team of investigators/proffesional protesters at anti trump rallies.

• Like Like x 2
  2. Were over 3 pages now lol. That little boy must be mad

"Hey baby, I hear the blues a-callin'
    Tossed salad and scrambled eggs.."

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Please quote your statistics? You must listen to Faux News, InfoWars, Rush, Hannity, Breitbart, and right wing blogs.

4. Tax cuts
    Too bad they have no historical awareness about the communist bullshit most of them daydream about.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. thats the real problem right? They just buy into the propaganda because they don't know any better. Its really sad, and I would guess most of them, when they grow up and live in the real world a while would change their tune greatly.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Are you disputing the assertion that there is an industry that makes warehouses of cash registers on the POrangunTangUS? I'm confused

From the guy who wrote Fire and Fury book, to Rachel Maddow and the entire cohort of pundits (read: propaganda preachers) on both the left aka 'MSM' as well as the right-wing media that you list in your own post, to Stephen Colbert and the entire "straight white middle aged male" cast of late-night news commentariat complete with token black guy Trevor Noah, to entire newspapers once famed for credibility that are now pablem, such the New York Times, as well as those that never were; the Huffington Posts of the internet, the TYT network;

all the various media machinery that clearly oversells Trump to a public that was hyped by major information systems to dislike him at Hitlerian levels during the election process - is clearly making a buckeroo on the king of the orange court. Do you understand the eagerness to consume anti-Trump material, why it's fair to be eager to do so, and why it's therefore translated into a lot of dolla bills?

Happy to take you through any step of the process here, but you gotta show some willingness to come along. Why don't you look into this yourself, and examine exactly what kind of money is being made by people such as the above mentioned. If you find the research to be in Questabellas disfavor, you can really come back and kick his ass with it, nerd style.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Off topic.

• Informative Informative x 1
  8. [​IMG]

The dude dominates the media picture. Dominates. I like how he's completely shook up media dependability, as the conversation between Questabella and MickFoster demonstrates.

Discussing details on the industry around Trump, which is a very big part of Trump, pro or con. Not to get all meta on the argument here, but I'm interested myself in the kind of numbers that Trump has generated, media-money wise, what kind of increase in ad revenue on corporate commercial space, if it's correlation or causation (I think it's the latter), and how that marketability rockets Trumpwareness in society, both pro and con.

• Like Like x 2
  9. I'm not disputing that assertion at all VT. I was merely asking Questabella for a source stating the statistics that he posted. I also asked him if it was just his opinion.

• Informative Informative x 1
  10. K ill change the numbers for you so its acceptable. 0-1000000 people making anywhere from 0k-1000000k a year off hating Trump. Better?

Maybe try to see the point im trying to make. People make money off hating Trump is good for the economy.

11. I acknowledged that in my response and I never denied that.

12. He's President! I like that! I hate the slimy scumbag and I voted for him, as the only logical choice. Confusion, inertia, partisanship and their cast of fools on both sides of the aisle in D.C now reign supreme. If not one damn thing gets accomplished in the U.S. Federal government for the next three years, that's a win for me.

Because most of what they have done as far as I can remember just made things worse.

13. Trump is the only one in power who dares fight back against progressives. They are the biggest threat to our country and I support this fight 100%, although I have little hope. We have this altruistic, yet self-loathing attitude instilled in a great deal of our population. It's a total shit show and we are at a crossroads.

14. I think it's our fault for not properly educating students on the functions and responsibilities of our government, how politics folds into society and our place in it all.

• Like Like x 2
  15. we used to get taught those things. my generation did. As far as civics nowadays? Well I believe its an elective course. And I'm sure that civics class depends solely on political allegiance and not an actual lesson on how the shit works.

16. Amen sister but folks this really is just a thread for what you like about Trumperini

17. Better late than never! Though the Democratic nomination process should have been a huge red flag in and of itself.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  18. I like that he has accelerated the downfall of the bullshit media and given the real (alternative) online media a much bigger platform.

I hope he comes after youtube for demonetizing people that are not radical leftwing progressives

• Like Like x 2
  19. You aren't getting paid bruh? Need a link? :p

20. I like Trump but he needs to free the weed!

• Like Like x 1