What Do You Like About Trump?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Frasier, Feb 21, 2018.

1. Is this supposed to be a "safe place" for Trump supporters where any views you don't share are considered trolling regardless of whether or not they were being sarcastic with their response? If that's what you're looking for I'd suggest staying off the internet, as people will always speak their minds.

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. No this is a thread with a specific subject. Not a debate thread, not a jerk off on Trump thread and the trolls derail it and incite arguing.

If you can't control your self enough to follow the topic then refrain from posting or stay off the internet.

Like I keep saying, there are plenty circle jerk shit on Trump threads. Save your snide comments for those. This is a constructive thread.

"Hey baby, I hear the blues a-callin'
    Tossed salad and scrambled eggs.."

• Like Like x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  3. I Like Trumps hair much better than Kim Jong Uns!!

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  4. Is it too difficult sorting through pages of posts before finding anything that anyone likes about him on the "why do you like/dislike Trump" thread?

It's like taking a poll of trump supporters, while only letting trump supporters participate in said poll?

• Like Like x 1
  5. The why do you like/dislike trump thread is a misnomer as it is literally a what do you dislike trump thread. And yes it is. Why should users sift through pages of pointless garbage to find positivity. Don't like it? Move on.

• Like Like x 1
  6. If it's so much work to find anything good to say about the man you look up to maybe you should rethink that instead of attempting to isolate yourself with others that are in the same boat?

I won't add fuel to the fire, so won't be replying further.

• Agree Agree x 2
  7. This thread begs to differ. Cya.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. You realize you can't actually prevent anyone from posting on your thread, right? This isn't like a members-only club. You keep telling people goodbye like you've made them leave lol

• Like Like x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
  9. This is pay to play, Trump donated money for us to bribe Mods

• Funny Funny x 1
  10. If you said that about some of the left wing propagandists on here I could definitely believe that.

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  11. You better watch yourself Pistils - you're very close to a warning from Assanadra. I've gotten two already. Lol.

• Funny Funny x 1
  12. Sorry, my bad. Azzanadra. :sneaky:

13. I like trump because he found it in his heart to return the money to all the unfortunate individuals that he conned into giving money to the trump university scam. I do like the timing of the refunds. Lol.

• Like Like x 2
    • Don't worry Azz Donald Trump is still President and the lefties hate this.............................

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  14. Good Thread

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  15. I like how theres probably like 1000-2000 ppl that literally make 40k-100k a year to smash talk trump/write books about Trump/hate Trump. Trumps good for the economy hating him creates jobs.

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  16. I like trump because his presidency helped to see what's really going on in this country.

• Agree Agree x 2
  17. I get that these are reasons that you like trump, but could you please explain where these statistics came from? Or is it just your opinion? I agree that the book writing trump haters are making a ton of money - there are more people that hate him than like him = more book sales = more money.

18. The silent majority has spoken
    all Hail Lord Trump

19. upload_2018-2-22_8-42-45.png

• Funny Funny x 2