What do YOU like about Grasscity.

Discussion in 'General Forum Feedback' started by KurplePush, Jul 8, 2009.

1. After starting the, "When will YOU quit" I've been thinking about what I personally like about grasscity.

I've only been a member here for almost a month, and I visit the city atleast twice a day. I llike to see all of the stories, tokeing tools, and stash jars that are always on the site, especially the funny forums like, "what do you think about the poster above you". I also like learning more about marijuana, and I think that no matter who you are, even the prince of pot, there are still a lot to be learned about cannabis.

I also like the fact that almost all stoners are down to earth, and are just as intelligent as people who claim it as a "Gateway drug" and I get to really be exposed to it since only 3 of my friends smoke.

So post what about Grasscity you like, and why!

2. I love the grow section and I lurk there hardcore and I love it.

I like learning all the techniques and I feel like when I start growing I'm gonna have a pretty good resource for whatever I need...right here on GC :D

and I love the people here (for the most part) :smoking:
    This is the only forum I've ever joined. so maybe I'm biased...nahh lets all get stonedddd

3. true that, i love the out door grow journals and indoor grow journals too.

4. The things i do not like on the City do not last long here at all.

So really, Theres nothing much i do NOT like about the City.

I really pretty much like everything, Which is why im still here, After so long.

Welcome to the City Kurple, I dont think ive seen you around before.

5. the grow sections.. usually good discussion about weed without trolls and 15 year olds, and great weed pics to look at :)

6. Thanks man ahahah

7. Around 98% of my posts are in the Marijuana Growing Forums. Those forums are a key element to GC and my favorite aspect about the community.

8. guides and friendly help

9. Good like minded folks whom I feel at home with while on here. I appreciate this site and will donate when my funds get in order enough for me to do so...show some love that is! I like the growing sections also and the news stories.

Peace,
    FG

10. I'm fascinated by weed. Not just in it's dried up form, i like it when it's still in the dirt and growing.

Fucking amazing shit. This site just seems like home. (Well, not really home, because it's kinda a website, but you catch my drift... right?)

Not to mention, there are some really nifty people on here.

11. I like looking at pics of real killer bud that I'll probably never see lol.

Some funny threads, some sad threads, some stupid threads.

It's a cool site.

Not to mention... ITS A HEADSHOP! ;)

12. The thing I love most about GC is the people here. You guys/gals make this place what it is.

:gc_rocks:

13. I like the chill-out zone the most. I also pay my visits to smoking and usage at least once each time I log on. Of course I like to stay updated on the battle of legalization through the news and discussions section. I also like to browse the feedback forum to see what's going on with the city itself.

Grasscity has taught me mostly everything I know about weed and it was through the city I discovered how harmless it really is. So I'll thank the city for that :gc_rocks:

14. i like the grow section and smoking and usage and all the stoners of the world that come to this site it's the bomb thanks:smoking:

15. Love the grow sections and the amount of activity vs. some other boards. What I don't like is the abundance of very young and underage people that seem to populate GS, especially outside of the grow forums. That and the Pandora's Box section is an embarrassment. In my opinion, this isn't the place for junkies and people of that type, but alas, it's not my board.

16. I just love the site... plain and simple

17. I'm here for the chicks and free beer. it smells nice too.

18. Knowing how to grow better and more weed and having a good time with my buddies. Plus, getting to watch my plants I only visit 2 or 3 times a month.

19. members like Corto Malteze is what i like about Grass City.

20. That I can come in here freely expressing myself as I would in the real world and people will take all thoughts into consideration. (For the most part).

Not to mention I like being part of the growing community and helping out anyone that is having problems running a grow.