What Do You Like About Grass City?

Discussion in 'General' started by 100mbps, Jul 8, 2014.

1. I dont know if a thread has been made like this before but I thought I would add one :p

For me it's being able to communicate with stoners all over the world and the threads keep me entertained for ages! And *MOST* of the people on here are nice which makes GC even more enjoyable :)

there is more but i just cant word them right now or cant think of them 

• Like Like x 1
  2. That at this very moment I am stoned off my ass and can openly talk about it with fellow smokers.

• Like Like x 2
  3. Most of the people are pretty chill but some are filled with such pointless anger and shiet, always gonna be bad apples I suppose,,

• Like Like x 1
  4. why are there so many guests and how do you use this site anonymously. HEY GUESTS..fuck you.

anyway, I dunno what I like the most about GC..I would say it's the people, but I don't believe in telling lies X^)
    i kid, i kid..just pretend I said something nice.

• Like Like x 1
  5. It seems like there is lots of hot chicks here @[member="Royksopp"]

• Like Like x 1
  6. Guests are those without accounts; they may be too young and are honorable enough to wait to join, or they may not be sure if they want an account. Some don't realize that the site is hosted in the Netherlands.

Anonymous are actually members that have their log in set to private or anonymous.

I like the wide variety of ages and cultures that roam the streets here. It is refreshing to see such varied, yet often common thoughts. :smoke:

• Like Like x 1
  7. #7 0ri0n, Jul 8, 2014
    Last edited: Jul 8, 2014
    Some of these folks have given me better advice than my closest friends and family. And they put up with my foolishness a lot better too. And some of those blades I would not hesitate to call friends.

• Like Like x 2
  8. #8 cothrantyson, Jul 8, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 8, 2014
    moabfighter. he makes me feel comfortable about my body

• Like Like x 1
  9. #9 Boson-H, Jul 8, 2014
    i like the likes

• Like Like x 2
  10. Fuck. I was gonna say I like the likes to sound snoby, but the guy above beat me to it. Kudos brother.

SickAsTits.

• Like Like x 2
  11. It is absolutely fuckin' brimming with My People.

What's not to love? :cool:

• Like Like x 2
  12. I agree. We should all strip down and have a get together

13. #13 100mbps, Jul 8, 2014
    I know what you mean, it's like some people are here to piss us off lol  :confused_2:

oh hell.... I'm down! 

I think we all love getting them likes, the more the better  :yay:

Yeah I haven't had to post anything too personal yet, but if i ever felt like it would help/could help, i wouldnt hesitate to post it because I know that their are people on here who would give the right help :)

14. the many lulz that have come out of this place.. 

• Like Like x 1
  15. I found grasscity when my whole world seemed to be lost. It kind of saved me in a sense. I found people who could relate to my heartbreak and loneliness, I've found friends, I became a part of something when I felt so alone. I love the city! I truly do.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  16. It's still up and running. All my old forums from back in the day are shut down, usually due to lack of activity. So I like all the activity and diverse user-base here as well. 

• Like Like x 2
  17. I like how I can make really dumb jokes that I think are funny but i wouldn't ever actually say in real life.

There are also cool people on here that have similar interests as me!

I Smoke weed 4/20-7 😎

• Like Like x 1