Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

what do you like about getting high the most?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by high tymes 420, Apr 23, 2009.

1. what i love about getting high is it takes away stress and relaxes you but most off all i love the mood lifting part of the high =] what about you other smokers out there?

2. relieves pain, relaxes, socialize (sometimes) altered perception, everything being slowed down, and just taking life second by second......:rolleyes:

3. i love how it makes food taste so much better than it already is

4. I love how it makes life not suck for a little while.

I need help with my depression.:(

(I refuse to take SSRI's, TCA's, MAOI's, or SNRI's)

5. gives me a time out from the everyday world enhances my mood helps me eat/sleep/socialize see what things are really important in life and enhances sex

6. It makes the cool kids like me.

7. Reduces stress, relazes me, makes me laugh/sleep/eat a lot. Overall its just fun and a part of my daily routine.

8. 1) Makes me happy no matter what mood/situation I'm in.
    2) Things are much more fun when high
    2) music is soooo much better
    3) food tastes good

9. 1) Makes me appreciate family and education.
    2) Makes things fun, a great antidepressant.
    3) Writing Music
    4) Masturbation.

Im waiting for oldskoolgrower's answer because I know it will blow my answer out of the water.

10. OSG's answer will blow everyone's answer out of the water.

11. makes things seem not as boring

12. makes time go by faster, makes the little things in life more enjoyable. also weed naps are BOMB

13. When your home all by yourself, you smoke that first bowl of the day and it kicks in. I geta rush of energy the first time i get high everyday because I'm so excited to do something fun.

14. just makes a dull day a much brighter one.

15. truth.

I enjoy EVERYTHING, life kicks ass, and i forget any and all worries and cares.

16. I've never really gotten this huge euphoric feeling that everyone else seems to get... Yeah, it makes shit feel pretty awesome, but it's never really made me HAPPY happy. And it always worsens my depression and paranoia if I'm not in a good mood when I start smoking.

What I like, though, is more about the experience than the actual high. I like having friends around that I can just look at and start laughing hysterically for no reason. It's just a social thing for me - if I was only able to smoke on my own, I would never smoke.

17. It helps me get good grades haha, honestly though it really does help make studying fun and I use to be nervous when writing tests and fail now I write them high and I know all the answers. Also chillin with friends while high is just a great feeling.

18. The mood lift! When you feel a bit stressed or depressed, when you toke... What a mood swing! I just love it.

19. Has anyone ever swam while high?

20. I like how it gives me a chance to socialize and makes things taste MUCH better then they already are. It makes life fun and it's a great antidepressant! :hello: (not to mention how good sex feels while high! :p)