What do you ladies do on a Girls Night Out?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by TastyFlavor, Jun 24, 2018.

1. My girlfriend is out with her female coworkers and a few gay friends on a GNO now. I'm curious what that would entail... All I know is that they're planning on going to a club, drinking, and renting a hotel room for the night. What else do you ladies do when you're out with friends?

In case anyone is wondering, we have been dating for over 9 months and our relationship is going very well. She has my permission to dance, flirt, and accept drinks from whomever she wants; and she can kiss any women who will let her (she's bi) but anything other than and I would dump her.

I'm trying think of a reason to be insecure but I just don't care. I have all of her calls going to my voicemail for the rest of the night, because I don't really want to talk to her and her drunk friends later, but I also can't see a reason why I should be concerned.

• Like Like x 1
  2. sounds like youre insecure as fuck and in extreme denial bro

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  3. Was just about to say OP has only asked this because he's paranoid his chicks getting that good D from another dude... Lmao

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  4. Well I appreciate what you're trying to do OP. Anyway, without knowing your GF, it's hard to say.

However, if I went out for a night with my girlfriends/coworkers and gay friends, we would probably just get trashed and not want to drive home or worry about catching an Uber. We would dance together and make single people at the club jealous, or try to get our single friends a date, chat and gossip, spill our guts and be over-the-top emotional with each other.

If I were a betting girl I would place money that they want a hotel just because they want to have a few too many drinks out, get trashed in the hotel, and then have deep emotional talks until they fall asleep in a puppy pile.

5. When you have been through the things I have you would be understandably paranoid too.

There's no chance she's getting anything bigger or better than mine. Not to toot my own horn but I'm over 8.5" by 6.3".

And my paranoia wasn't over her getting some from someone else. It was having to break up with her and walk away for good after she crossed a line because I don't out up with cheaters.

• Funny Funny x 2
  6. That's almost exactly what she described happened last night. She shared a couple of drinks, smoked too much, danced with her female friends, and slept in a spare bedroom at the gay guys house. She didn't give me any reason to be suspicious when I talked to her today.

• Like Like x 1
  7. We get stoned and go eat and my friends drink LOL but I know of ppl who don't go where they say they are going.

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. She went to Mexico and is banging mules by now ...lol

• Funny Funny x 2
  9. No, that was my Mexican ex wife.

• Funny Funny x 1