Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What do you keep your weed in?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by YouHaveMyWord, Jun 3, 2010.

1. Unfortunately, I (like many others) have a mother who doesn't know what it's like to 'not snoop'.
    Therefore, my best way of hiding my weed and pieces is by putting them in this little wooden box my ex-girlfriend made me for my birthday.

I put the weed into a little film container and I keep it shut and in the box.
    A friend came over and smoked some yesterday and suggested against it because he said it was drying out.

It's possible that I bought the weed slightly dry, but I'm not an experienced buyer (as well as up until yesterday, I was under the impression that a majority of my town was dry. I found someone out of town though.)

Do you think that it's because of the sealed plastic container that it dried out?
    Also, what would you suggest (something small) for me to put it into next? Ideas?

One idea I had was this little mini Heinz Ketchup bottle I bought at Walmart mad long ago.

http://r.b5z.net/i/u/6148399/i/heinz_ketchup_mini.jpg

2. Wash out old pill bottles and keep em there?

My friend bought some mid sized container from walmart. Check for air tight seals.

3. To keep it from drying out, I suggest you tape a piece of orange peal to the lid of the film container and leave it for a day or two, every once in a while (don't leave it in all the time or it'll mold though).

I have two stashes. The bigger one I keep in a pill bottle in my dresser, the smaller I keep on my bedside table, in a mini altoids tin inside a large altoids tin with altoids still in it (helps cover the smell). That I keep in a hollowed out book along with my lighter and a small pipe.

4. pill bottle or mason jar if i have alot.

5. Yeah I put mine in a jar inside a big medal can, completely surrounded by pokemon cards and a leprechaun hat over the whole thing (fits right over the can perfectly).

6. I use a pill bottle. Works perfectly.

7. they sell 'stealth' stash containers all over. i've used dvd cases, ziplock containers and cigar boxes.

8. Just a ziplock baggie. I rarely have more than 2g at a time (2g will last me a week if I smoke once a day), so it never really lowers in quality.

9. I just keep mine in a pill jar and then i hide it in a compartment i carved out of the bottom of my bed stand. It works really well and i have never been caught

10. i've kept it in many things, but it never leaves the bag, so i'll store the bag in a pill bottle, or i'll put the bag in a soda can or something.. i dont know about your school, but mine had like cardboard like ceilings, they always had like a shit ton of holes in them, both my moms and my dads basement have that kind of ceiling so i just push up a tile and hide it in there, i just found a little camera carrying case that my new pipe fits into, so i'm gonna make that my little stoner backpack
    (http://www.bristolcameras.co.uk/images/canon-dcc-80-soft-camera-case-lrg.jpg)

keep my pipe in there, my weed, a lighter or two, papers, cigarette roller, paper clip.. the ultimate stoner stop.. hahah, i used to have a little plastic case that had camo on top, that was sweet.. my brother has the coolest one every though, it's a dark green zipper pouch, and on the front it says First-Aid.. i thought that was the coolest one i've ever seen.. but really anything you find is cool... i've seen some really creative ones.. stay blazed bro

11. in a small plastic container, wrap the baggie with tinfoil, throw a few bounce sheets/dryer sheets. the sheets completely take the smell away it's great. i have to do this cause right now this hindu kush is smellin reeealll strong;)

12. I keep the weed itself in a plastic baggie, then put the baggie in a mason jar. Then for "hiding" purposes, I put the mason jar in a small cardboard box that was from some old cable modem that I had randomly lying around. I keep this box in one of the cabinets on the entertainment center in my room, which I use for storage of some books and magazines.

The plastic baggie and mason jar ensure that the bud doesn't dry out. The box I use, however, is where I got creative. I decided to use a computer-related box because it doesn't draw suspicion. I have three computers in my room, and my parents know that I am a computer nerd, so seeing a box in my room for something like that wouldn't raise an eyebrow if my parents were to ever snoop around my room.

13. I've got a locking waterproof fire safe ($30 at wal-mart), inside of that there is a can of axe, some eye drops, my grinder, a lighter, my spoon in a rolled up sock, and a rectangular air-tight food container with locking handles ($3.99 at world market) and then inside of that are two locking air-tight glass containers ($1.99 each at world market) in which resides my bud.

It all locks up, I can take it anywhere and have what I need to blaze, I am comfortable with it in my car because A.) It locks and B.) I have a triple odor seal. And I guess if my house burns down my bud will be okay, too.

As far as hiding it in the house... my wife doesn't give a shit, so I don't. Can't help ya there, but unless your mom wants to try to force open a fire chest with a knife she won't have any idea what is inside.

14. I keep mine in a Duff Can. The lid pops off and it's real nice. I should probably invest in something better, but it just looks so cool:

[​IMG]

15. that so awesome +rep

16. Just for the record, this is like the 5,000,000th of these threads that I've seen.

But I keep my weed in a little tinny that used to have silly putty in it. Its called "Smart Mass" but I put a sticker over the M so it just says smart ass.