Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What do you keep your joints in?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by 310, Nov 9, 2010.

1. I don't usually smoke joints, but when I have a lot of shake, I'll roll up some joints for later.

My question is, where do you keep your joints when traveling or going somewhere?

My pocket would be great, but they would get squashed.
    I keep my stash in a mason jar, but I don't really want to put it in there, because when I drive around it'll be moving around and I don't want it to tear/fall apart.

So should I buy something like a cigarette case, and just keep them in there? Or do you have a better idea? I would love to know.

Thanks.

2. I usually roll a joint up then smoke it right away, but if I'm pre rolling js then ill stick them in a cig box or pill bottle.

3. right behind my earrrr

4. If you smoke cigs its easy cause you can just store em in your pack. If not, then just buy a pack and trade the cigs for beer or something at a party. (Cigs are the universal trading currency)

If that's not your thing then you get to get creative.
    For awhile I had a metal tube that would fit a j in it perfectly and then that would fit perfectly in my wallet's fold. My parents found this one though when I was young and dumb, so it got tossed. Sadly nobody sells metal tubes that fit 1s in em and i just stumbled across this one.

A better idea for cleverness, I decided that I wasn't gunna get caught again, so I hollowed out a deck of cards (bicycle cards work best because you can just cut along the borders) and then duct taped the innards together with the King of clubs (buds) on the base and the queen the removable top card. I'm sure there's youtube videos on it. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_dtWKetQTDY]YouTube - how to make a stash box out of a deck of cards[/ame] Only small js fit though, idk if 1.25s will work or not. (1.5s zigs are my preferred.)
    The good thing about hollowing out a deck of cards is that people are dumb and never realize you have illegals inside of it. Even our high school cop didn't realize it when it dropped out of my pocket and he handed it to me. AND my parent's caught me a second time (yeah I was pretty dumb in high-school). They threw away everything in my stash box (grinder, rolling machine, bowl, bud, my dignity) except for the "cards". I mean I was pissed I was grounded, but hey, I had a joint a day to last the week grounding.:smoke:

Cigarette cases are really cool too, but you need fatter Js which means you need access to more weed and need to know how to roll really fat Js. Neither of which are a bad thing :D

Hope I was of help, happy smoxing!

5. In between my upper and lower lip.

6. in a backwood container... or in a pen casing

Attached Files:

7. foshizzle my nizzle.

8. Thissss

9. My Zippo lighter tin container along with a mini lighter and hemp rope
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]

10. Smoking Flip-Top Self-Rolled Cigarette Holder - Online Shop

£1.95/$3.15

http://www.grasscity.com/img/products/smoking_cone_holder_b.jpg

Or a cheaper option, (1cm shorter though, at 10cm)

EDIT Cone Holders

10 for £2.50/$4.04

http://www.grasscity.com/img/products/moving_joint_f.gif

I keep mine in the tubes I got with the pre-rolled blunts I bought a while back, I'm just giving you some options ;)

11. damn 10 for $4 thats a deal... but the backwood containers is $1.25 for 1

+ a roll up
    :smoke:

12. The cigar containers left over after we buy them for blunts. They work perfectly and can take 2-3 king sizes inside depending on the size of cigar case.

13. Ok, so I tried that deck of cards thing:

Attached Files:

14. If someone where you live has glasses and has a case for them, those work great. I used to use my moms blue thin glasses case for blunts and joints it was perfect and cool looking. Fit right in my pocket

15. Ya like gum? Packs of gum are great. i usually get the 5 gum brand.
    [​IMG]

if you take out the middle pieces you can fit a couple joints in there. and plus when your done with your joint you can have some gum. and it works fine.

16. Logitech G5 weight case.
    [​IMG]
    Remove the weights and foam and it fits 5 king size joints perfectly