Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What do you keep your bud in?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by CG0R3, Aug 15, 2008.

1. So for this so called jar, does the seal have to be air-tight? or is it ok if it just seals properly. Can it be any glass jar?

2. glass jars are good, no matter the top, obviously an air tight 1 with a lock thingy is better than a cork, but i couldnt imagine there be that noticeable of a difference in quality, the only thing i could see is the bud drying out but that would probably take some time, so if you smoke it quick, there really shouldn't be a problem as for the top
    obviously, another plus of a glass jar is you can collect the fallen thc trichomes and smoke em up, something you cant do with sandwhich bags.

3. I keep mah stems in a pill jar and ima start keeping my bud in a glass jar, like ya'll are doing

4. I will begin using a spaghetti glass jar and cant someone just open the jar from time to time to stop the complete drying of the bud? It seems jars are the best route, but dry, dry bud is not the goal either.

5. I keep my buds in an air tight glass jar, and I keep my busted up shit in a tin.

6. Frappucino bottle, the big one. Fits alot. Cost $2 at a gas station and I got to drink the mocha inside :). Wash it out when you get home and let it dry. Good to go.

[​IMG]

7. #27 LegitBaller, Aug 15, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 15, 2008
    make sure u wash that motherfucka out good, i used a salsa jar once and my bud smelled like pasta
    edit- juicybb, diggin the avatar
    tetrahydracannibinol for the win

8. Haha yea man Im going to let it soak for a few days and I'll throw my bud in there, id hate that smell on my bud.

Do you simply leave your bud in the jar with the lid on 24/7? What do you to combat dryness? I have always kept my cannabis in ziplocs, and when im done, I have seen the remnants stuck on the bag. Look forward to hearing your opinion.

9. Zip lock bag that I keep in a crown royal bag.

[​IMG]

10. in a baggie in a box with my pipe